West Midlands Silverstone/Super Sausage Christmas Meat/Meet...!

Currently reading:
West Midlands Silverstone/Super Sausage Christmas Meat/Meet...!

Silverstone/Super Sausage Christmas Meat/Meet...!
Posted by homeward
Sunday, December 8, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 8, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
As a first time participant in this meet, I am expecting to see everyone at each others throats or at the very least, a 4 legged 3 headed 5 armed alien, if the comments in this thread are anything to go by ?

I presume that everyone knows everyone else ?

As a first time participant in this meet, I am expecting to see everyone at each others throats or at the very least, a 4 legged 3 headed 5 armed alien, if the comments in this thread are anything to go by ?

I presume that everyone knows everyone else ?

The 4 legged 3 headed 5 armed alien will not be making an appearance (apparently its a bit too far South for them ;) ). I know some of the people going, purely by attending other meets, but there's going to be a lot of new faces this meet, which is always nice :thumbup: . I have yet to meet anyone that bites thus far so you should be safe :eek:

. I know some of the people going, purely by attending other meets, but there's going to be a lot of new faces this meet, which is always nice :thumbup: .

same here ,
did the inaugural Coventry meet, and the Prodrive trip :worship:

couldn't make the last east mids meet, :(
hence the plan to organise something on the southern fringes..,

lets hope we get a nice bright winters day, :)

Charlie

I missed out on the first coventry meet and the Prodrive meet ended in me turning up at the wrong place :bang: so it was third time lucky for the Leicester meet which was fantastic! Even though I couldn't stay for the meal.

I didn't know anyone by face either but everyone was so nice and very welcoming - a testament really to how total strangers can meet up and get on :)

I missed out on the first coventry meet and the Prodrive meet ended in me turning up at the wrong place :bang: so it was third time lucky for the Leicester meet which was fantastic! Even though I couldn't stay for the meal.

I didn't know anyone by face either but everyone was so nice and very welcoming - a testament really to how total strangers can meet up and get on :)

We were in the same boat as you mate, was the first meet i had attended and everyone was so welcoming, we felt at home straight away.
Brilliant group of people! :)

I agree, Leicester was my second meet and everyone I've met has been helpful and so welcoming! Brilliant bunch of enthusiasts! :)
And gadge is gonna be disappointed in Fiona for the next meet... I've put winter wheels back on her :S

I agree, Leicester was my second meet and everyone I've met has been helpful and so welcoming! Brilliant bunch of enthusiasts! :)
And gadge is gonna be disappointed in Fiona for the next meet... I've put winter wheels back on her :S

So long as you put them back on for the 2014 season (y) ...... It's gonna be a busy year I think :D

The 4 legged 3 headed 5 armed alien will not be making an appearance (apparently its a bit too far South for them ;) ). I know some of the people going, purely by attending other meets, but there's going to be a lot of new faces this meet, which is always nice :thumbup: . I have yet to meet anyone that bites thus far so you should be safe :eek:
And by that I presume you mean me? It's not the distance alone it's also the fact that it's a Sunday. No point traveling all that way when I will have to leave early to get back. By the sound of it though it's going to be a big turnout so doesn't matter anyway.

And by that I presume you mean me? It's not the distance alone it's also the fact that it's a Sunday. No point traveling all that way when I will have to leave early to get back. By the sound of it though it's going to be a big turnout so doesn't matter anyway.

Actually you were not on my mind when I wrote that :bang:, just trying to be amusing using the monster analogy. After all, the maps have THERE BE MONSTERS printed in the blank area above Watford. :devil:

Back