West Midlands Silverstone/Super Sausage Christmas Meat/Meet...!

Currently reading:
West Midlands Silverstone/Super Sausage Christmas Meat/Meet...!

Silverstone/Super Sausage Christmas Meat/Meet...!
Posted by homeward
Sunday, December 8, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 8, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Oops!

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1386509070.427421.jpg

Dom

There are many lessons in to lean in life, firstly if you take your oil cap off, put it back on before you drive off .......oh and if you take your car part, put it back together properly (y)

Well despite that unfortunate (and rather embarrassing) incident, I had a top day! (y) and I have to say a big thank you to everyone for sticking around and helping out! :) so thanks guys (y)

Top Pic..!! even looks like Daylight.., ; - }
Charlie

Can't take much credit I'm afraid - the phone did the hard work! ;)

Looks like daylight and a couple of the cars look clean too..... :eek:

Forgot to say, thanks to varesecrazy for organising. Thanks to homeward too, and I hope you're feeling better. (y)

It was a good one, only got one photo and it was not of a car but of someones breakfast (sorry I can't remember your name)

11275622235_731e64b92c_b.jpg

Did the red car get going again...I can't even remember the model of it but it was red with 5 cylinders and weighed 1700kg.

It was a good one, only got one photo and it was not of a car but of someones breakfast (sorry I can't remember your name)

11275622235_731e64b92c_b.jpg

Did the red car get going again...I can't even remember the model of it but it was red with 5 cylinders and weighed 1700kg.

Yes, the Red STILO got fixed, the induction pipe come off of the airbox where the AFM is so it was running very lean

nice pics where else did you lot go?

We went to silverstone which is where the pics were taking, super sausage and the white horse at silverstone when it got dark.

Yes, the Red STILO got fixed, the induction pipe come off of the airbox where the AFM is so it was running very lean

We went to silverstone which is where the pics were taking, super sausage and the white horse at silverstone when it got dark.

nice we would come but was waiting for some one to come and collect a dog so couldnt, only live down the road from silverstone too in towcester

Back