shopping in your PJs?

Currently reading:
shopping in your PJs?

Have you been to St Mellons ?
I'd rather wear a stab vest than PJs , going there in the evening !

:yeahthat: and to quote obi wan ..never will you find a bigger place full of scum and villainy..

I wouldn't dream of going out in nightwear. My idea of going out in a rush is only wearing powder, mascara and lipgloss instead of full make-up.

do you not put on a bra n g string as well these days then?

DSCF0024.JPG

And yet Tesco did an advrt with Martin Clunes doing his shopping in his PJs - one law for the telly stars, one for the chavs?

On the other hand, how often do you wash your PJs?
You've worn them two, three, four - more? nights in a row so they contain all your nightsweats & whatever else you may be excreting during the night. You obviously haven't bothered getting a wash (else why would you put smelly PJs back on?) and your breath is going to be a bit rank - so you're then off to the shops to hover around the opened veggies, meats, fish, cakes etc.
Sorry, but I wouldn't fancy buying produce after you've been hanging around it.

I don't own any ... :slayer:

not even 1 pair! wtf you wear to go shopping in then :confused:

EDIT: is ok i just found out what you wear, someone on another forum spotted you

[quote='xMizzKx' date='30 January 2010 - 11:09 AM' ]

i used to work in Morrisons in Port Talbot and ward F is not that far from there, we used to have ppl with just boxers and a vest, bra and jeans and a cardi lol all sorts..... in the day time!!! lol xx
[/quote]

Last edited:
Whats to cry about????

It's embarassing :eek: The drunken males of the party thought it would be a good idea to race around Butlins in our undies, so we did. Having had a jog about, another bunch of drunken males found us and decided to take pictures of me half-nekkid on their phones. Our bunch protected me (when the picture was taken) it just about turned into a fight then we wisely decided to shave Tom's chest instead :shrug:

It's embarassing :eek: The drunken males of the party thought it would be a good idea to race around Butlins in our undies, so we did. Having had a jog about, another bunch of drunken males found us and decided to take pictures of me half-nekkid on their phones. Our bunch protected me (when the picture was taken) it just about turned into a fight then we wisely decided to shave Tom's chest instead :shrug:

:confused: WTF! I soooooo need to experience an FF butlins trip LOL!

Back