shopping in your PJs?

Currently reading:
shopping in your PJs?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8484116.stm

is this a cardiff thing? the mind boggles as to why, and more importantly what has been paraded.......

sexy_lingerie_sexy_dress_sexy_corset_sexy_clothes_sexy_teddy_clubwear_babydoll.jpg

The neds up here actually dress full time in PJ bottoms...or at least the girls do! Go a walk around Glasgow city centre and you'll lose count of how many girls have pyjama bottoms on.

I still cannot fathom why they wear them out in public in broad daylight!:confused:

There was a whole discussion this morning on that Eamon Holmes breakfast show. Personally I don't see the problem with it, its not as though Tesco is a 5 star private members club. Its hardly indecent exposure.

I've seen people out clubbing in PJs for fancy dress but going to the supermarket in them?! I've never heard of anything so lazy. I bet the people who do it have loads of time on their hands as well. Least they can do with it is get showered and dressed!

Whats next... not bothering to get dressed for work?! If they don't like it they should start up a PJ colony to compete with the nudists.

I've seen people out clubbing in PJs for fancy dress but going to the supermarket in them?! I've never heard of anything so lazy. I bet the people who do it have loads of time on their hands as well. Least they can do with it is get showered and dressed!

To be honest I thought it was the opposite. Thinking it was people without alot of time, i.e. getting kids ready for school, no time to dress, driving them in pj's, straight to shops, then maybe meeting with bank manager, job interview, then home!

Whats next... not bothering to get dressed for work?! If they don't like it they should start up a PJ colony to compete with the nudists.

Haha, that could work.

when i lived with my mate, we used to walk to the corner shop if we ran out of milk at like 9pm in our pjs.

what if the local tesco is your corner shop? the tesco nr me has loads of houses right next to it. what if 'popping out for a pint of milk' means going to the big tesco. why should they get dressed, when people like me with proper corner shops dont have to?

lol

when i lived with my mate, we used to walk to the corner shop if we ran out of milk at like 9pm in our pjs.

what if the local tesco is your corner shop? the tesco nr me has loads of houses right next to it. what if 'popping out for a pint of milk' means going to the big tesco. why should they get dressed, when people like me with proper corner shops dont have to?

lol

i have a corner shop,wouldnt vermanise myself by going out without dressing

I wouldn't dream of going out in nightwear. My idea of going out in a rush is only wearing powder, mascara and lipgloss instead of full make-up. It's just another sign of our 'don't give a toss' society to be honest. Well done Tesco, though it's sad they've had to do this because people don't have the common decency to control themselves :bang:

Back