Posted by M21MFS
The Mansion House, Hill of Tarvit, Cupar
Sunday, May 27, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 27, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Carried out some final cleaning this afternoon as we'll be heading north tomorrow morning :). Not sure it will be worth the effort though as by the time we get to Cupar the car will probably be covered in dust and dead insects :(

All being well I hope to meet you all on Sunday morning (y).

P.S. Does anyone know if we're parking on grass, only I'd like to put up our Panda tent if we are?

Last edited:
Carried out some final cleaning this afternoon as we'll be heading north tomorrow morning :). Not sure it will be worth the effort though as by the time we get to Cupar the car will probably be covered in dust and dead insects :(

All being well I hope to meet you all on Sunday morning (y).

P.S. Does anyone know if we're parking on grass, only I'd like to put up our Panda tent if we are?

Yup we're on very nice manicured lawn and you just want to make me jealous I quite want a panda tent

Oh good, hope they don't mind it being aerated by a few tent pegs then.

You're not alone Neeny, every one who doesn't have one is jealous of a Panda tent. But after I've spent a week in it I'll let you know if you should be jealous or not. :eek:

Enjoy the drive.

Thanks (y)

Sadly it was not that enjoyable, shear weight of traffic and blazing sun made it an 8 hour trial to get to Windermere. The Panda never missed a beat however, so that was some compensation. We finish the trip today and have decided to avoid motorways wherever possible, it's also 100 miles less driving so I'm hoping this trip will now start to be fun :)

I'll be there in the grey Alfa 145 QV so if you see me pop over for a blether:)

My fiat 600 i swear does not want to go back on the road,spent 3 hours last night rigging up my wiper motor which still isnt 100% right(you've got to love replacment 60's fiat parts:bang:) and has left me not enough time to get it ready for an mot today-next year i promice...

I'll be there in the grey Alfa 145 QV so if you see me pop over for a blether:)

My fiat 600 i swear does not want to go back on the road,spent 3 hours last night rigging up my wiper motor which still isnt 100% right(you've got to love replacment 60's fiat parts:bang:) and has left me not enough time to get it ready for an mot today-next year i promice...

I was hoping that we might see your Y10 tomorrow :cry: don't think I have ever seen three of them together.

See you all tomorrow

Cheers

Dave

Hard to know where to start!

Great venue, great cars, great people :)

Thank you to Fiat Scotland for their hospitality and making us feel so welcome. It was also great to meet up with Forum members old and new. Some of you still haven't paid us for the superb Southern weather we brought up for you ;)

Ok, it's a long way but well worth it. We will definately try to come back next year.

Hard to know where to start!

Great venue, great cars, great people :)

Thank you to Fiat Scotland for their hospitality and making us feel so welcome. It was also great to meet up with Forum members old and new. Some of you still haven't paid us for the superb Southern weather we brought up for you ;)

Ok, it's a long way but well worth it. We will definately try to come back next year.

great to meet you VmanC i will have one of those tents one day (y)

Good day, even if I was banished to the gate for turning up late until some folk had left and made room:( Even with Grumbleweeds little tantrums over the last couple of days I wasn't going to miss it and I'll be back next year (hopefully on time(y))

Back