Royal Wedding: Prince William to marry Kate Middleton

Currently reading:
Royal Wedding: Prince William to marry Kate Middleton

Wills said "have you got protection?"
Katie said "yes, full racing harness, SIPS and a roll cage"

I gather Harry's not too pleased about not getting an invite to the wedding, seemingly it's blood relatives only in the service:devil:

Katie's just hired a chilean miner as her chauffeur - you'll not catch him in another tunnel.

Is that the kid that was left alone in a hotel room and caused herself a mischief, and then the parents pretended she had been kidnapped to cover it up?

haha thats the one :LOL:.

Edit -

What do Kate Middleton and my broken Xbox have in common?
They both have the ring of death.

Last edited:
Great. They're getting married. He used his death mothers ring to propose. Creepy but good luck to them. Can we move on now?

Sky news has been masturbating itself raw for the past few days to pictures of the royal yokels to be. Shut up about it already. It's not really that interesting.

When Mrs Codger and I decided to get married, I decided to "play by the rules" as Dave says, so I tentatively approached her Dad, and said
" I would like to ask for your daughter's hand"
Quick as a flash he came back with:
"well you've had everything else so you might as well have her hand as well!"
I asked the future Mrs. Beard's dad if I could marry her, his reply was:

"Do I have to pay?"

"I believe that's the tradition, yes. Although the groom's father does pay for the cars."

"Tell you what, you've already got a car, so if chuck you 80 quid, you could buy yourself a ladder.....and still have something left for a honeymoon. A day out in Manchester ought to do it."

Last edited:
she would never be queen
is the present queens husband a king?

the reason Phillip is not a king, is because Elizabeth is the blood monarch, and phillp married into the family. however the monarchy, being traditional still see the king as higher than a queen, that is why Phillip isnt a king.
a bit like the argument about not calling camilla a queen, because she is the 2nd wife. Kate will become queen.

Wills said "have you got protection?"
Katie said "yes, full racing harness, SIPS and a roll cage"

I gather Harry's not too pleased about not getting an invite to the wedding, seemingly it's blood relatives only in the service:devil:

Katie's just hired a chilean miner as her chauffeur - you'll not catch him in another tunnel.
Now that IS funny!(y)

Back