royal mail strike

Currently reading:
royal mail strike

I only know basic facts about this whole strike and that its a pain in the backside :eek:

But maybe Royal mail workers should try being a Pub Manager for a week...if you really wanna know about un-paid, unsociable hours ;) :)

(40hpw contracts......100+hpw reallity :shakehead)

I only know basic facts about this whole strike and that its a pain in the backside :eek:

But maybe Royal mail workers should try being a Pub Manager for a week...if you really wanna know about un-paid, unsociable hours ;) :)

(40hpw contracts......100+hpw reallity :shakehead)

was a chef for 14+ years so dont think i dont know ;)

We used to love our job, prior to 2000 when they tried to change us to CONSIGNIA, another RM fook-up, the appointing Leighton then Crozier, they are Muppets.

Anyway, just seen the news looks like it's nearly resolved, awaiting a statement from the CWU.....................................

who says im not :chin: im not the voice of the CWU or RM.wouldnt change my views though ;)

Stick with your brothers! Been through a strike and watched the lies and deciets plastered over the press and TV! Hang in there. I'm suffering with the strike with a house sale and probate, costing me bad, massive delays and having to send stuff dx. I'd still rather know that someones hanging in there for whats right.

Back