Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Can I have a pass please?

I'll be in SeiT

PAN366E Hi - how old is the car? It's a Seicento is it (sorry, not sure if that was an auto correct above, or what you meant to post!) - how old is the car & what is it like (it's probably a bit new and for pre 1995 ish, but we might get away with it - do you have a picture so I can see if it fits the theme - sorry I looked, but you don't have a photo gallery?). (y)
thooms I didn't hear back about whether you want to put the Saab on out stand? Could you let me know definitely, as there's still a ticket reserved for you at the moment? (y)

This is the little Van Aaken

Attachments

• 1408952370654.jpg
    1408952370654.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
This is the little Van Aaken

Its a 2000 Mk1 Seicento Abarth modified from new by Van Aaken

Brilliant thanks - in my mind that's fine! (y)

I'll need to post a pass for the car (there is still one available) tomorrow, so it should get to you Thurs/Fri fine. Could you pm me your name & address please, and I'll sort it out?

Cheers, Gavin.

I thought it might be useful for people to have a rough list of likely attendees for next weekend. The car list may not be right as some are serial Fiat owners & might change their mind, or I may have the car details wrong ( :eek: ) but it's good enough to give you the idea! Should be a good stand if everyone makes it. :slayer:

In no particular order (apart from user name :rolleyes: ):

1997 Cinquecento 1.2 16v - blu73
1998 Punto GT3 - Eklipze3k
1990 Mk2 Panda Formula 90 - homeward
1994 Mk2 Panda 1.4 16v - lewey
1993 Mk2 Panda 1.2 16v - Palio (probably something else unless repaired in time! :( )
2000 Seicento Van Aaken - PAN366E
1988 Mk2 Panda 4x4 Sisley - panda1408
1978 Fiat 127 1050CL - panda1408 (if it's ready)
1989 Seat Marbella turbo - pandamonius_maximus
1979 Fiat 127 1050CL - pete127
1986 Mk2 Panda 1000CL - scout
1968(?) Fiat 850 Coupe - VmanC
1992 Croma Turbo - non FF member

I'm also hoping to persuade a local Mk2 Panda owner along (one of my old cars, a 1000CL).

Palio Freddie is ready, he just needs a good wash(y) Have you got someone to drive him back?

My Dad is keen to bring his Alfa (yes he finally has it!) although I'd quite like to take the Sisley as its not been to that many shows and it seems like it will fit in better, the Alfa is neither retro or a Fiat after all!

Palio Freddie is ready, he just needs a good wash(y) Have you got someone to drive him back?

My Dad is keen to bring his Alfa (yes he finally has it!) although I'd quite like to take the Sisley as its not been to that many shows and it seems like it will fit in better, the Alfa is neither retro or a Fiat after all!

Hi Freddy,

Great thanks. (y)

At the moment I don't have a 2nd driver, but someone might pop up! If not, I'll hitch a lift with Bob scout in Po the Panda & drive Freddie back. It means one less car on the stand, but will be the easiest way to get Freddie back.

I'd love to see the Alfa, and I'm sure it wouldn't be turned away, but really the Sisley fits the theme better. If you do want to bring it, I'll probably just run it past the organiser to make sure there are no problems on the day.

I'm sure your Dad will actually have more fun driving Freddie to the show! Has he had a play on any country roads yet? ;)

Hi Freddy,

Great thanks. (y)

At the moment I don't have a 2nd driver, but someone might pop up! If not, I'll hitch a lift with Bob scout in Po the Panda & drive Freddie back. It means one less car on the stand, but will be the easiest way to get Freddie back.

I'd love to see the Alfa, and I'm sure it wouldn't be turned away, but really the Sisley fits the theme better. If you do want to bring it, I'll probably just run it past the organiser to make sure there are no problems on the day.

I'm sure your Dad will actually have more fun driving Freddie to the show! Has he had a play on any country roads yet? ;)

Ok, brilliant(y) I will let you know what we decide in the next day or so. I've been too busy working on Freddie for any country road hooning! Not much has been done in the Alfa either, its done nothing but rain since picking it up on Friday!

If anyone wants a free ticket and stand pass for this, please PM me by midnight, today (Tuesday), with your name and address -- and I'll pop them in the post, tomorrow morning, first class. :cool:

It seems unlikely that I will have sorted Pippin's temperamental ignition/electrical fault out by then; and I don't want to let the side down by turning up in a 2002 Punto. (I know Palio would lend me something suitable: but I'm not in a fit enough state to go and collect another car, etc., or even drive a 'strange' vehicle -- and I'd be worried about it falling to bits on me, with my current/recent track record....) :(

I hope y'all have a good time. (I will be there, next year....) :slayer:

If anyone wants a free ticket and stand pass for this, please PM me by midnight, today (Tuesday), with your name and address -- and I'll pop them in the post, tomorrow morning, first class. :cool:

It seems unlikely that I will have sorted Pippin's temperamental ignition/electrical fault out by then; and I don't want to let the side down by turning up in a 2002 Punto. (I know Palio would lend me something suitable: but I'm not in a fit enough state to go and collect another car, etc., or even drive a 'strange' vehicle -- and I'd be worried about it falling to bits on me, with my current/recent track record....) :(

I hope y'all have a good time. (I will be there, next year....) :slayer:

Bring the Punto if you like - we'd rather see you on the stand - you can be retro even if the car isn't! :idea:

homeward - I know you said you wouldn't be comfortable with another car, but just in case..... I could pick you up on the way to Shelsley in either the Uno or maybe (more difficult to arrange) the Panda Selecta. I would then be free to drive Freddie the 127 back and you would have a Selecta at your disposal for as long as you needed it. If you can't do it for health reasons I understand, but it's offered as an idea. (y)

Back