Technical Replacement battery

Currently reading:
Technical Replacement battery

Hi all

My car is struggling to start nowadays, has happened over winter for the past few years but now it's worse than ever and really struggling to get going. I have found this one https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/...1038e16cff0c4dcf813eebdd71af715cccf206&000020 however this has CCA 390 where as the one in my car only has 350amps

Is this a big difference and will it be ok for a replacement?

See attached for battery that's currently in

Thanks

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_20180217_143256748.jpg
    IMG_20180217_143256748.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I replaced mine with a Yuasa HSB202 454 cranking amps. Was done about two years ago and it's been great.

I brought a Euro car part battery for mine, 56 quid life time guarantee, they do start stop versions etc and the recommended one for mine has been excellent, I asked about the guarantee and they even said it was transferable with the receipt. It is a Lion brand, cleverly done but not a Li-on works great though.

I brought a Euro car part battery for mine, 56 quid life time guarantee, they do start stop versions etc and the recommended one for mine has been excellent, I asked about the guarantee and they even said it was transferable with the receipt. It is a Lion brand, cleverly done but not a Li-on works great though.

That sounds like a great bargain priced battery. Well done(y)

Ade:wave:

Back