relationship question

Currently reading:
relationship question

dan-the-man said:
I wasn't going to put this but she always moans to me about going on the fiatforum so i'll doubt she'll read it.

I'm not sure if I do love her anymore, I just don't seem to have them feelings for her anymore, i have feelings for her as in i care for her, but it's hard because if i did brake up with her then I know it would break her heart as I know she's still in love with me.

I just don't know what to do :cry:

Dan

oooh um well in that case i don't think its fair to drag her along if your not sure you love her.

the way i look at it is do you still fancy her? if you don't then let her go.
i still fancy the pants off my boyfriend and i'm sure i always will.

Let her down gently, say you are both moving on and you would like to be friends but you feel its time for a new start.

Mastery said:
Just dump her man

Lol straight to the point!

The thing it boils down to is weather you do love her and weather she loves you. Nothign else really matters beacuse if you two are truely madly, then there isnt a thing to worry about. If you do find that you dont love her in that way anymore, Its beter to end it sooner rather than later :( As thigns can hurt alot more if its left too late

Jordan

^Yo read this

I'm not sure if I do love her anymore, I just don't seem to have them feelings for her anymore,

Basically he wants something else somebody like Konnie from Blue Peter.

Come on man no contest.

KonnieHuq175_234.jpg

Thats REAL beauty

jordan_223914g.jpg

**** thats a hot pic too

I dont know close contest.

But you cant take Jordan home to your parents. You can with Konnie and shes my neighbour so she wins. :slayer:

dan-the-man said:
I wasn't going to put this but she always moans to me about going on the fiatforum so i'll doubt she'll read it.

I'm not sure if I do love her anymore, I just don't seem to have them feelings for her anymore, i have feelings for her as in i care for her, but it's hard because if i did brake up with her then I know it would break her heart as I know she's still in love with me.

I just don't know what to do :cry:

Dan

this sounds like the situation iv bin in only im the one still in love.

all i can say is that maybe once uv broken up ul realise how much u actually did love her....wether thats the case or not u shud probs end it now jst so u have a chance to figure out how u rly feel. if its a mistake u can always return to eachother.

dan-the-man said:
how many of you have had a girlfriend/boyfriend who have gone away to uni and you've stayed with them?

my girlfriend is going to uni next week in derby (about an hours drive from me) and living there, she says she'd come back most weekends, but thats what my friends said and they only come back once every 2 months now!

(n) :rolleyes:

Mastery said:
Come on man no contest.

KonnieHuq175_234.jpg
im in love

dan - derby isnt far from you and most of the halls of residence (the ones i know of) are bout 5/10 mins from the a38. plus if you come derby on the right weekend theres a whole bunch of us FF'ers that could sort a mini-meet out (y)

imo you should leave things see how they go. freshers week is a b*stard and that weekw ill let you know whats going on,but depends what type of person she is - ie 2 1/2 years shows some commitment so shell be telling people about you when she gets to know her new friends at uni.

Back