General Rear Windscreen Shattered

Currently reading:
General Rear Windscreen Shattered

Are you sure nothing hit it? Were you actually there when it broke? Not calling you a liar or anything but the OP had it happen when they closed the hatch. It could be possible that someone vandalised the car? Of course it could be very possible that it just broke, just very strange if that's the case.

If someone did throw a brick or something it must have been very precious to the person as they must have retrieved it as I doubt anyone could miss a brick sitting in the rear of the car lol.

Hope they sort it under warranty, I would kick off big time with the dealer if they didnt.

If someone did throw a brick or something it must have been very precious to the person as they must have retrieved it as I doubt anyone could miss a brick sitting in the rear of the car lol.

Hope they sort it under warranty, I would kick off big time with the dealer if they didnt.
I was suggesting that someone could have walked up to the car and whacked it with a hammer or directly with a rock and ran off. Of course no one's going to come back for a brick.....

I really hope it wasnt someone with a hammer or such like, imagine if they got tired of damaging property and started going after people.

Then again dont imagine that its too nasty a mental image.

If it was they are very brave and very stupid. The authorities take a dim view of people carrying stuff like that about.

I parked up at my local doctors about 10yrs ago, got out of the car walked 20yrds to the entrance just as my mother was coimg out, turned round to see a pre teenage boy with a cordless drill trying to drill the drivers door lock to get the HMV bag on the back seat. He ran off down an alley empty handed, if I had got hold of him I would have lobotomised him with the drill. All that effort for a couple of 12" singles.

Last edited:
Back