Technical Radio

Currently reading:
Technical Radio

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hi,
I have a 07plate grande punto. My radio doesn't give me my CDs back when I press cd it says no source available or cd error. Then the cd in icon disappears and nothing happens. I've tried restoring it and nothing changes. Has anyone else had this problem or no what I could do? Thanks :)

If you do a search you will find its a very common problem, the fact is that the standard head units are a pile of c***. And most people just end up replacing them with after market units and sometimes they even succeed in getting the steering wheel controls to still work (y)

I had this exact same problem some time ago, so Fiat sent my radio away to be repaired, it took months to get the damn thing back though. Was covered under warranty at the time.

It's been behaving since then :D

Maybe speak to a place that specialize in radio repairs.

Hey thanks for the replies it's just driving me mad it's been stuck in there 3 weeks and it's happened before and it usually gives it back after a week. I don't no what to do :S I'm planning on keeping the car another few years. Where's the best place to get a new front and what make of cd player?
Thanks

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back