Technical Bluetooth/aux adapter for the fiat grande punto's radio

Currently reading:
Technical Bluetooth/aux adapter for the fiat grande punto's radio

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

nuggety

i bought this product over here https://www.ebay.com/itm/166422660514
i know where i need to connect the mini iso 6 pin connector, but the loose positive and ground cable, that i do not know,
did anyone here do this mod before, and if so can you please help me, thanks.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
First search "AUX connector to Fiat Grande punto radio".

The pinout for the radio is printed on the sticker on the car radio, so it is fairly easy. The iso connector just plugs in to the side but make sure you connect it correctly. Aux input can be found by pressing CD button twice. (y) Beware that it can be very loud volume.

Also for the power, I'd probably just solder the tips of the power +/- leads and push into the iso connector on the radio. It's not ideal and you might need to install interference suppression ferrite coils if it makes a whining sound. Also if the bluetooth is always on, it'll drain the battery slowly.

I have only the aux cable installed and very rarely even use it. Installing bluetooth audio to it separately seems fairly easy and also quite unnecessary. I might try it. If i did i'd probably install a power switch for the bluetooth device. :unsure:

Also for the power, I'd probably just solder the tips of the power +/- leads and push into the iso connector on the radio. It's not ideal and you might need to install interference suppression ferrite coils if it makes a whining sound. Also if the bluetooth is always on, it'll drain the battery slowly.

I have only the aux cable installed and very rarely even use it. Installing bluetooth audio to it separately seems fairly easy and also quite unnecessary. I might try it. If i did i'd probably install a power switch for the bluetooth device. :unsure:
few questions, where would i solder the tips onto, and wouldn't the bluetooth device turn off when the radio it self is off?

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back