Technical Radio Signal - AM

Currently reading:
Technical Radio Signal - AM

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

allarmsandlegs

I have a problem with the radio in my 1.9 GP Sporting. The FM mode works without any problems and I have a strong signal on local/national radio stations.

However I cannot pick up any AM/MW signal, e.g. Radio 5 Live. I've taken the head unit out (default Blaupunkt) and everything looks fine here. Any ideas where to look or what to try - I thought about trying an alternative aerial but the fact FM works gave me doubt on this idea. Thoughts welcome!

I have a problem with the radio in my 1.9 GP Sporting. The FM mode works without any problems and I have a strong signal on local/national radio stations.

However I cannot pick up any AM/MW signal, e.g. Radio 5 Live. I've taken the head unit out (default Blaupunkt) and everything looks fine here. Any ideas where to look or what to try - I thought about trying an alternative aerial but the fact FM works gave me doubt on this idea. Thoughts welcome!

Same here!

I always assumed it was something to do with the non standard radio my dad put in my car.

It only really annoys me when i want to listen to the football, so i live with it!

It would be interesting to see if this is a widespread problem....

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back