Technical Radio off when Ignition turned off

Currently reading:
Technical Radio off when Ignition turned off

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

fiorino1

Hit there I have just replaced the radio unit with a similar model.. The only thing is i have a couple of faults.. The radio goes off when i turn the ignition off, i was sure this was not supposed to happen and asked the previous owner if they had had this problem.. They assured me that when the Ignition was turned of the radio would stay on.. Looking at the back the connections are exactly the same as the previous set up.
Also i noticed and am sure this was not the case before, but when the ignition is turned on the dashboard illuminates and if i step outside the car the side lights are on?
With the radio i know there is a constant live feed at the back of the unit.
Thanks in advance.

On factory radios you can set it up on the menu.
Even if its off, you should still be able to turn it on with no ignition.
It plays sometime and the automatically shuts off after some time.

For lights, I assume you left the switch on parking lights. You can even leave main beams on and they shut down if you dont have ignition on.

Last edited:
Hey there thanks for the reply bro.. Yes i have tried to set it up on menu and followed the guide in the handbook but to no avail.. If i switch off with ign on or ign off in display it makes not difference??

The lights you say parking switch i have looked all over to figure out where this is.. I know there is a button on the ignition switch but that's off?? I knew there is a switch somewhere i have touched or its set up on the stalk but no way of understanding how that is done?

Thanks in advance for your help(y)

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back