Technical Radio disassembly

Currently reading:
Technical Radio disassembly

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

mousetastic

Hi Guys,

so I would like to disassemble my radio from my Fiat Bravo Typ 198/2008. But I have a huge problem.

The radio is basically held with a sheet metal clip on each side which you can see in the pictures attached (RightSide01/RightSide02). As you can se it's a bented piece of sheet metal - Picture RightSide01 shows the clip without contact with the key and 02 shows it's position when the key is slided inside.

So when you see the picture LeftSide - you can see that the metal piece is straightened. And this is the main problem I have tried everything to push it back, to cut it, to bend it back - no chance - I also removed the plastic cover under the radio in order to get easier access to the clip.

Does anyone has an idea how can I fix this prob?! Or how I can get easier access to this side of the radio!? I'd be very thankful!

Best Regards und Thank you in advance

- mousetastic

Attachments

• LeftSide.JPG
    LeftSide.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 104
  • RightSide01.JPG
    RightSide01.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 86
  • RightSide02.JPG
    RightSide02.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 89
Hi there,

I was looking at the pictures and I can`t figure out from what angle/side is left side picture taken? From above?

I don`t really understand what is happening with the clip on the left side.
I`m looking to take mine out this days, so maybe I can help you once I see how it goes with mine.

Cheers!

The problem is he has to be just like the clip on the right side! An as I'm pulling the radio out he's acting like a hock against my direction

Hi! The keys I'm using are orginal removal keys! Bought it at my distributer! So that's not the problem I guess.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back