General Punto sporting MPG

Currently reading:
General Punto sporting MPG

its saying its got 440 mile in the tank so see how it goes

Anyone get similar mileage or is it a load of rubbish?

its based on current driving conditions so if you are on the motorway and it says 440miles remaining then you switch to driving in the middle of say London on a friday afternoon you will see that figure drop to virtually zero. the fuel in the tank won't have changed only by a few ml and the only difference is the rate that the fuel is used in comparison to the ground covered

The cars going to be used for getting too and from work 54 mile round trip a day all dual carriageway driving too so a cant see it returning poor MPG if I am honest and a can't see the ml in the tank rapidly reducing obv it will reduce the more the cars used

I am going to service it too next month filters/oil plus the lo and a new sump this my improve he MPG slightly if its had. Good clean out

Also thinking about taking the TB off the car and giving that a good clean too

Better than expected!

took the car out last night for a little run had some runnig about to do and again to work this morning and the milege just keeps going up

that will obv reduce however at the moment am pretty pleased with it according to the trip (which in some cases you can take with a pinch of salt) im getting approx 45MPG at the minute :D

It's running really well am pretty eased with it, like I say its just a runabout for work so its doi g its job and doi g it pretty well too

Does anyone have any idea once the petrol light comes on how many miles you have left?

The light has came on on my way to work this morning and literally just before it did it said it had 79 mile until empty however the range has gone off due to the light coming on.

I was planning on filling it once i had nothing in to get a feel for how many miles i can actualy get from a tank.

Cheers

I went and filled up when i left work swollowed £56 off me though haha

Hell of alot less than what i am used ot paying though so i am still a happy man :D

Currently getting about 450 - 500 miles out of a tank too and achieving around about 45 - 50mpg depending on driving style.

All the car is used for its a 56 mile trip a day for getting too and from work

Back