Technical Punto Mk1 Secondary Fusebox

Currently reading:
Technical Punto Mk1 Secondary Fusebox

whizzo944

Dear All,
I'm trying to fix a Punto 60S 1999. I think it's a Mk1 but I'm not 100% sure. The electric windows don't work. The workshop manual says there is a fusebox behind a flap in the glovebox but there isn't. Does anyone know where this fusebox is?

Thanks in advance,
Dave.

Dear All,
I'm trying to fix a Punto 60S 1999. I think it's a Mk1 but I'm not 100% sure. The electric windows don't work. The workshop manual says there is a fusebox behind a flap in the glovebox but there isn't. Does anyone know where this fusebox is?

Thanks in advance,
Dave.

In the flap by the steering wheel undo the 2 screws first. looks like a little shelf on the bottom left of the lower console above the accelerator

in the glove box there is a little catch u twist on the top of the glove box and u should see a few fuses and relays :)

Hello All,
Yes, the flap and the little plastic catch are both there, but you open the flap and...... nothing. There are even some brackets where the fusebox mounts but no fusebox. Any more ideas? Is it because this car is on a changeover year? Might it have Mk2 electrics?

Thanks to everyone that replied,

Dave.

Hello All,
Yes, the flap and the little plastic catch are both there, but you open the flap and...... nothing. There are even some brackets where the fusebox mounts but no fusebox. Any more ideas? Is it because this car is on a changeover year? Might it have Mk2 electrics?

Thanks to everyone that replied,

Dave.

Hold on, an S with leccy windows? :cry:

Back