Styling punto eyelids

Currently reading:
Styling punto eyelids

my car, i can do what the hell i like with it :shakehead:.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VohURAwqu54"]YouTube- Fiat punto & grande punto tuning[/nomedia]

eye sore, i dont think so.

Wheels cheap Oh yes. Fancy bumper kits are 10 a penny. Professional paint - oh that's cheap too.

Used wheels, P40 body filler bodge and some rattle cans will cost less, but it will look just like you used old wheels, body filler and rattle cans.

Paint work shouldn't be too hard to get right.

I had a red punto (albeit mk1) and it was a right state when I got it. Before and After is quite noticeable. I'll get a pic, will give you inspiration to get yours nice and shiny :D

hahaha my car is nice and shiny :L i clean it every weekend it's just that where i work is pretty dusty but it does look like the bonnet is faded in the pic but it's just the way the light hits it..
good work on your car though :) like the tinted lights :D

Wheels cheap Oh yes. Fancy bumper kits are 10 a penny. Professional paint - oh that's cheap too.

Used wheels, P40 body filler bodge and some rattle cans will cost less, but it will look just like you used old wheels, body filler and rattle cans.

humm, ok im using gravity fed spray gun topstop gold and some very decent paint (all done in a single car spray booth).its a project so 1300 pounds to do over a year isnt really that expensive, well it depends what amount of money is "expensive" to you.:):eek::D

Back