General punto 2 rear wiper arm ?

Currently reading:
General punto 2 rear wiper arm ?

zenpunto

Hi all,
Does anyone know if there is a direct bolt-on replacement rear windscreen wiper arm for a Mk.2 Punto from some other make / model of car where the actual wiper blades can be easilt replaced in the future. It's a bit of a pain having to replace the whole original Fiat arm when the blade wears out and although I've replaced just the rubber in the past the results have never been very satisfactory. In an ideal world the replacement arm would accept an aero-blade too ! Any advice gratefully accepted ;-)

Just buy blade refil kits and cut to size, it’s what I did for years with two mk2 puntos, new wiper rubber slots in without any hassle
Cheers, I would do that only the plastic linkage at the end of the wiper arm is broken (and just about stays in place !) but the blade doesn't sit tight against the screen resulting in a large area in the middle that hardly gets wiped. I need to replace the arm one way or another but I'd prefer to do it for an arm where the blades can easily be changed in the future

Back