Posted by Freebo
Nuneaton
Saturday, February 1, 2014 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, February 1, 2014 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Reuuk, come on pal. You need to come down to this :) Hopefully a whole day thing, sure we'll find somewhere to go (for food too). Multistory will be good, although i don't know of any in Cov that aren't ticket dispensers in exchange for hard earned cash ;) Lol

just added myself to the list on ive already done that on the facebook page!:)
car is all sorted for saturday just needs washing...:eek:

im also one for a multi story car park meet!:D seen so many photos of meets in a multi story car park, looks fun, the only time going in a multi story car park it'll be fun...:p

see you all on saturday!

p.s. Reuuk you best come!(y) as i cant attend trafford one now busy that day:((n)

Last edited:
@Reuuk, come on pal. You need to come down to this :) Hopefully a whole day thing, sure we'll find somewhere to go (for food too). Multistory will be good, although i don't know of any in Cov that aren't ticket dispensers in exchange for hard earned cash ;) Lol

I think it would be rude not for me to come (y)

Tangalina jolie won't be clean though unfortionatly.(n) and will likely be on her winter steels

Last edited:
we all know who attend the NW meets, poor weather = poor turnout (n) espeically if were just in a car park.
@Wisey is there no free indoor parking anywhere?

@dombooth
mr Dom noboostage are you coming?
@stepheno ?

Reuuk I would love too, give me a month or so and i will be there.....work still continues on the car lol (tyres,discs....still to buy)

Back