Technical Proxy alignment

Currently reading:
Technical Proxy alignment

aquabrownie5

Hi. I’m new to the forum. Came back from 5 weeks away to a flat battery, blue and me not working, mould inside everywhere and lots of water inside my car.
Cleared the rain channels and sucked out the water with a wet vac. So hopefully that problem is on its way to being resolved.
Fitted a new battery and car starts so that’s all good.
The mileage still flashes and the blue and me doesn’t work.
From what I’ve researched I need a proxy alignment and possibly a new blue and me if the proxy alignment doesn’t work.
Any idea on what this will cost me and where is best to take it. I’m in Lancashire.

The water was all blocked in the rain Channels at the front. Thinks it’s all leaked in from there. Have cleared them and sealed the area again so hopefully that problem is all sorted.

I dont know what car you have

But generally there are water drains under the windscreen.

There is a big chamber..where the wiper motor lives....

At the bottom there are 2 x rubbery plastic drains.. where the water then runs to the ground at rear of engine

Info:

I have a fiat 500. That’s exactly what we did regarding the drains. Never knew they were there. Hopefully that will help the water issue.
Thanks for the tips.
Will see if that will help the blue and me issue. Fingers crossed!

If the water has run in from the scuttle given the airbag module is right underneath it may be that not communicating.
Any lights on?

Back