Styling Pop interior colours Australia...red??

Currently reading:
Styling Pop interior colours Australia...red??

Pom500

The sales people are driving me crackers. Now can someone answer this for me, can I get a fiat pop manual in australia with red cloth and ivory ambience?? Or any red??

Yes, we've recently ordered a gelato white with red and ivory seats - manual pop 1.2.

Where did you order it? And did you have to pay extra for red??

Barbagellos in Perth. Do you mean red exterior? Ours is gelato white but when choosing a colour there was no additional charge for any of the colours. Neither was there any additional cost for the red & white seats.

Hi, no I mean interior. How long ago did you get yours? I'm going to ring Australia fiat and see if they can help. Have you ot a photo? Sounds fantastic:) Perth is a long way for me to order one, I'm in brisbane...

Only ordered it a couple of weeks ago. Delivery November. Not in a hurry so don't mind the wait.

Can I check, are we all talking about the pop and not the lounge??

I am getting frustrated, so I emailed the dealer here to say this and he responded in a very matter of fact way "do you want to see the email I got from Australia fiat?" We'll he is helpful. I called fiat Australia and they said "no" but he is going to check with the technical team. Why is something so simple so hard??

The sales people are driving me crackers. Now can someone answer this for me, can I get a fiat pop manual in australia with red cloth and ivory ambience?? Or any red??
Absolutely! Try going to www.belcar.com.au and email them. If you like, the best salesperson is [email protected]. Although, I do know of a Gelato White Pop manual with red/ivory interior at another car yard in Adelaide.

Shouldn't cost you any more. I also just ordered a Gelato White Pop 1.2, with red/ivory interior and it costs no extra, however did purchase when already built. If they say its not possible, well clearly it is. (there are a few in the eastern states already available and also one demo model too.)
Rodbeee, what delivery date have you got? or do you know what status yours is at? I havent been able to get many details besides that its been built (status 30) and was ready for shipping 2-3 weeks ago. Was hoping to find out more but havent been able to. I was given September 30 as the shipment arrival date.

Back