Technical Interior light

Currently reading:
Technical Interior light

Slipflora

Hi, 500c (2023), interior light only working when open doors. With door closed all positions interior light is moved to it still does not illuminate until I open the door again. What am I missing?
Thank you

Hi, 500c (2023), interior light only working when open doors. With door closed all positions interior light is moved to it still does not illuminate until I open the door again. What am I missing?
Thank you

I Believe there are 2 x bulbs,

Maybe one isn't working?

Sorry I've not looked at mine,

Might take a pic later.. In daylight

1 bulb on the 500 not sure re the C
IMG_20240214_095657.jpg

Just the basic 'rocking"lamp in my 2018 Lounge model, appears to be 1 bulb

Level: operated by door switch

Left side depressed : ON

Right side depressed : OFF

sounds like the switch is not making contact in one position should be simple to open it up and check the contacts etc maybe a light cleen and a little "adjustment" of the bulb holder t is needed!

sounds like the switch is not making contact in one position should be simple to open it up and check the contacts etc maybe a light cleen and a little "adjustment" of the bulb holder t is needed!
The switch is integral to the lamp and I can vouch for the possibility it's been clumsily assembled, as I did :confused: when I replaced the globe with the LED '500' circuit board. But that involved removing the lens from the lamp body, which you don't have to do to replace the 5W festoon bulb.
1707918754219.png

Just the basic 'rocking"lamp in my 2018 Lounge model, appears to be 1 bulb
Level: operated by door switch
Left side depressed : ON
Right side depressed : OFF
As you can see above it's also possible to simply reverse the lamp body, so 'on' is at the right, nearest the driver in RHD. 🙃

Last edited:
Back