Please help, trying to find out what these are!!!

Currently reading:
Please help, trying to find out what these are!!!

Tantez1606

Hi, recently whilst emptying a passing family members garage we came across 25 to 30 plastics bags with ricambi originali on the sticker, the label also says lancia and fiat. The product looks like some type of seat material ( as in if you were repairing the bottom half of either drivers or passenger seat) but we have no idea what model its for or from which era, he didn't own a fiat or lancia so was looking for someone with experience with the brand to hopefully find out more information, I will attach photos of the items thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20240213_134531.jpg
    20240213_134531.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • 20240213_134623.jpg
    20240213_134623.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
  • 20240213_134637.jpg
    20240213_134637.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Hi, recently whilst emptying a passing family members garage we came across 25 to 30 plastics bags with ricambi originali on the sticker, the label also says lancia and fiat. The product looks like some type of seat material ( as in if you were repairing the bottom half of either drivers or passenger seat) but we have no idea what model its for or from which era, he didn't own a fiat or lancia so was looking for someone with experience with the brand to hopefully find out more information, I will attach photos of the items thanks in advance
If you had a better picture of the stickers on the bags which would include the part number that would help.

Taking an educated guess here, they are quite recent, the date on the bag of manufacture is July 2020 so they are not some relic from a past era, the logos on the bag also show all the American brands such as Chrysler which Fiat took over in the late 2000s. I’d suggest from the look of them, they are likely to be from a Fiat 500 as that’s pretty much the only popular car Fiat we’re still making in 2020, they could be from a panda but they look more like a 500.

If you had a better picture of the stickers on the bags which would include the part number that would help.

Taking an educated guess here, they are quite recent, the date on the bag of manufacture is July 2020 so they are not some relic from a past era, the logos on the bag also show all the American brands such as Chrysler which Fiat took over in the late 2000s. I’d suggest from the look of them, they are likely to be from a Fiat 500 as that’s pretty much the only popular car Fiat we’re still making in 2020, they could be from a panda but they look more like a 500.
That's for your help, I will upload better pictures of every sticker on the packaging I have tried to research the company but everything I find is in turkish

That's the seat foam for a Fiat Doblo or Qubo. Usually needed if the foam has squashed due to lots of wear, or heavy people, or if chewed by a dog.
Did he own a Doblo or Qubo? These are also the same vans as the Citroen Nemo, Peugeot Bipper, and some Citroen Berlingo or Peugeot Partner, depending on year.

There you go, you got your answer, I was wrong but other folk here are always quick to try and help.
If you were never occasionally wrong you would not be human.

People never appreciate/look at the other side of being wrong. By being wrong one eliminates another possibility. :)

Back