Best place to sell

Currently reading:
Best place to sell

markbrown83

Hi all.

This is my first post but I've been a long time lurker. Apologies if I've not posted in the correct area.

I'm looking at selling my Panda Cross TwinAir 2023 plate (android auto / car play / winter pack) as we no longer need it as a second vehicle.

I was just wondering what the best place to sell it would be? I love this car probably one of the best and most fun vehicles I've owned.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Mark

First I would do the usual Parker's and other used car prices search. Then I would do a web search for Pandas for sale of similar age and mileage as yours.

This will give to a fair idea of what price you should be looking for.

I've not sold here on FF but unless anyones disagrees then I would probably put it up for sale here on the FF to begin with. If anyone wants it here on FF then at least you know you probably have a good buyer. You can also check out there presence and post history here on the FF.

https://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/categories/fiat-cars.6/?prefix_id=41

Hi all.

This is my first post but I've been a long time lurker. Apologies if I've not posted in the correct area.

I'm looking at selling my Panda Cross TwinAir 2023 plate (android auto / car play / winter pack) as we no longer need it as a second vehicle.

I was just wondering what the best place to sell it would be? I love this car probably one of the best and most fun vehicles I've owned.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Mark
Parker’s value as a guide.

Try Motorway.co.uk. You advertise it there and then dealers bid for it. For such a fresh basically new car you should have them fighting for it.

It sounds like an odd suggestion, but according to the single Fiat dealer here in Northern Ireland, they struggle to get Pandas even from internal Fiat dealer auctions… wonder if you rang them up if they’d buy it, knowing they could make up the transport costs easily with the ‘NI markup’ as they currently have zero Pandas in stock and they sell fast.

I can’t seem to get rid of my Avensis either. Used buyers don’t tend to have a lot of cash in pocket and when they do, they’re usually more interested in using it as a deposit for a new(er) car.

And they usually wont spend big on used private cars with no warranty either. But you’ve the new car warranty to put their mind at ease so that will help :)

Wish you were in NI, I’d love one exactly like that - winter pack and all.

Unless he’s offering 5 year finance I can’t

I’ve a HP finance contract to pay for our car, five years @9.9% APR £264 a month on just over £16000.

The finance was arranged by the dealer we bought the car from.

I can give you the finance company’s details if you like?

I’m only responding to the one you posted 27 minutes ago.
Oh, my apologies. I thought you were the initial guy who said about going over to buy it… my apologies I took that the wrong way.

Re-reading it, I think you were being genuinely helpful so apologies.

I did arrange my own finance with the Avensis (MyCarCredit who did it via Creation). They told me at the time that it had to be from a dealership or independent dealership because on their end they want to be able to work with them as a registered business should they or I have an issue with the car

Back