General Pinky The Panda Fundraising Thread

Currently reading:
General Pinky The Panda Fundraising Thread

Received a pleasant suprise in the post today - Pinky stickers and a magazine with our very own pinky on the cover (y)

I have a magazine for the other people in the list below, so if you could all PM me your address please I'll get a copy out to you.

Aquamarine (David) - £36.70
Aston Martin (Adam) - £50.55
Bougainvillea Rosso (Sheldon) - £50.55
Dragon Man (John) - £50.00
firstcar-Y10 (Andrew) - £50.00
Freebo (John) - £50.13
homeward (Stephen) - £50.52
leonsdada (Aurelio) - £50.05

Hmmm......there's a thought...:idea:

The way I'm going, it should be a daily.... :eek:

Seriously, though, I used to edit a couple of magazines, and I reckon, if we put our minds together, we could probably produce something quite neat. (y)

Here's some ideas: :cool:
  • VmanC on fleet management, and marital appeasement.
  • Alixcompo on chopping and welding.
  • cheekylittlescamp would obviously provide the humour.
  • Dragon Man would provide the accompanying video tutorials.
  • Palio would be the charity coordinator and accountant.
  • I would just edit; boss you all round; take bad photographs of unwashed cars; and try to avoid buying anything in the classifieds section....

Sorry to those who I've missed off the list: but the boss has just called me to dinner.... :eek:

Last edited:
The way I'm going, it should be a daily.... :eek:

Seriously, though, I used to edit a couple of magazines, and I reckon, if we put our minds together, we could probably produce something quite neat. (y)

Here's some ideas: :cool:
  • VmanC on fleet management, and marital appeasement.
  • Alixcompo on chopping and welding.
  • cheekylittlescamp would obviously provide the humour.
  • Dragon Man would provide the accompanying video tutorials.
  • Palio would be the charity coordinator and accountant.
  • I would just edit; boss you all round; take bad photographs of unwashed cars; and try to avoid buying anything in the classifieds section....

Sorry to those who I've missed off the list: but the boss has just called me to dinner.... :eek:

Perfect.... Over to you then..(y) ... P.S I'm in charge of delegation, you may have noticed.

Dropped Pinky off for his mot yesterday morning :eek:.

At about 2.00pm while I was out collecting Betty I get a call from the garage to say that Pinky cut out and wouldn't restart so they've not been able to mot him. :bang:. It would appear that the cutting out problem we had with him recently has come back with a vengeance. Great timing.

I called in once Betty was finished to find that he wouldn't even turn over now! the intermittent starter motor problem we had when we first bought him and has been fine for the last five months has also decided to make a comeback. :bang::bang:

I quickly tapped the solenoid while the mechanic turned the key and he turned over and actually started and ran!

" If we get it on the ramp while it's running can you still mot it today?" I asked with a pitiful look on my face. He agreed and I said I'd leave Pinky with them till the morning.

Well, just went to pick him up and, :eek::eek::eek: he's passed!!!!!!!!!!

Still cut out once on the way home though. These pink cars are so fickle!

Back