General Pink My Ride!

Currently reading:
General Pink My Ride!

Nah! Not another thread about the new 500 Pink but some bloke trying to become the first person to paint an entire car using nail varnish and earn a place in the Guinness Book Of World Records http://www.pinkmyride.tv You can watch live streaming of the atempt.

Proberly is a publicity stunt by Fiat UK though! You can follow the progress on Twitter.

I'll stick to my 'Funk White' Thanks! (y)

Oh Dear !! Why do they keep trying to turn the 500 into the campest car on the market !!

It's horrible and will only be bought by insanely twittery silly girls and superannuated slappers.

But it will be bought :eek: It comes from the factory with a brown paper bag stashed in the door pocket, pierced with two eye holes so that delivery men and techs can protect themselves.

Last edited:
It's horrible and will only be bought by insanely twittery silly girls and superannuated slappers.

But it will be bought :eek: It comes from the factory with a brown paper bag stashed in the door pocket, pierced with two eye holes so that delivery men and techs can protect themselves.

I thought you were going to say the brown paper bag was there so people could throw up in it !! :yuck:

hey that was a great colour, looked great with a white stripe!

I like the white stripe, but I'm still not keen on the Yuck Yuck Green :p

Attachments

• Ye ye green white stripe.jpg
    Ye ye green white stripe.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 44
The green looked lovely on the road; the pink....oh dear.

I'm embarrassed to own a Fiat.
OK. Fiat is brave. Fiat doesn't care what people think. Be strong; buy Fiat. Fiat rocks. Girls just wanna have fun...be a man, buy a pink fiat 500. Cock a snoop...

Oh, what the hell; it'll probably raise a smile...probably.... I hope...

and yes, any owners venturing on here will have to be treated with kid gloves. I'll be extra specially nice.

How about a pink Doblo?

Last edited:
Gah! Had a rubbish journey to work this morning. First the train I was on broke, delaying me by about 40 mins, then the bus I was on got stuck behind a randomly stationary black cab, rounding the delay up to about an hour.

Then as I was just calming down I got to the double page FIAT ad in the Metro featuring the bloody pink car surrounded by dozens of bottles of pink nail-varnish. Apparently it's limited edition and only available online.

I was hoping for a moment that meant it wasn't actually available in reality. :yuck:
!

There is a stunning old blue fiat 500 near where I live though, I must get a photo sometime. Its such a nice blue, if they did the new one in it I wouldve bought it for sure.

Last edited:
I cut the advert out of today's Sun and stuck it up on the wall at work, then wrote 'Rhys' (my brother) first car!' underneath.

I came back 10 minutes later and he'd put 'F**K OFF' underneath it :ROFLMAO:

Back