Posted by Percyhahn
peterborough area
Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hope you had a good day. If you do it again I hope I can make it. Have you heard about the car show in Parsons Drove next Sunday (18th) just seen a sign for it on the side of the road no other information on it though???

we was talkin last night, and we'v put it off until next week, im posting in other sections to get people aware, theres enough fiats round this way lol. cheers though :)
parsons drove? wheres that? might be worth having a look if its a big one

we was talkin last night, and we'v put it off until next week, im posting in other sections to get people aware, theres enough fiats round this way lol. cheers though :)
parsons drove? wheres that? might be worth having a look if its a big one

Its between Guyhirn and Wisbech, not very far at all, probably the same or a little bit further than Peterborough is for me.

as a former Punto owner :p
i thought id let everyone know that in peterborough there is a new cruise for anyone in any car or bike or van anything :D
everyone there is friendly enough and your all welcome ..
i now drive a black corsa and go to every meet.
we meet on a thursday in A1 extra services in the left hand side of the carpark ( at 7.30pm ) .. we have yet to have less then 30 cars at a meet its going well.

so try and get down there peterboorugh lot :D all of you come down ... its a good night

www.a1cruisers.co.uk

as a former Punto owner :p
i thought id let everyone know that in peterborough there is a new cruise for anyone in any car or bike or van anything :D
everyone there is friendly enough and your all welcome ..
i now drive a black corsa and go to every meet.
we meet on a thursday in A1 extra services in the left hand side of the carpark ( at 7.30pm ) .. we have yet to have less then 30 cars at a meet its going well.

so try and get down there peterboorugh lot :D all of you come down ... its a good night

www.a1cruisers.co.uk

im not sure if i can make this thursday, but will come down next thursday then (y) cheers.
btw why did u lose the punto for a corsa?!? lol

nice one mate :) will be good to see you down,
i lost the punto for a new corsa because the "fix it again tomorrow" saying was starting to live up to its name :L
i ended up needing a new clutch, gearbox & othe rparts so just traded it in and got a nie new corsa so ive got a few years warrenty ...
also it was cheap and there nice for project cars :)

Re: A1 cruisers

Would be nice to see a few fiats down tonight if no one is busy and weather keeps up :)

A1 services 7.30 - 8 ish then half at 8 arches :) ( oposite apex )

All welcome

www.a1cruisers.co.uk

Tempted as its my day off, but I've gotta wash my hair ;)

Nah I just dont think my car will get to P'boro and back in one piece. :rolleyes:

Back