Panda Parts

Currently reading:
Panda Parts

prm6171

Hi i am new to the fiat panda and am looking to purchase either a 1.2 Dynamic or a 1.3 Dynamic multijet ? My question is are all the parts interchangeable for e.g: if i decided to purchase the rear seats from the Eleganza would they fit into the dynamic ? Also i have seen on ebay someone selling the Digital heater controls from the Eleganza would they be an easy to fit into the Dynamic ? or would i need different wiring loom ? As i noticed on this website that the panda has the wiring loom for the Cigarette Lighter Socket but some pandas don't have it fitted, but can be purchased in kit form.

Hi! Seats are interchangeable. Some things might not be compatible with the ecu though, so you might need to check out some of the electric stuff. There's a 'how to' install a cigarette lighter if you do a search.

Thanks Might just keep looking for the Eleganza Model

The wiring for not fitted options is different even in some identical spec cars, I think it depends on what Fiat had laying around on the day each car was built. It's definitely better to buy the spec you want, rather than try and retrofit electrical factory option extras.

Hi! Seats are interchangeable. Some things might not be compatible with the ecu though, so you might need to check out some of the electric stuff. There's a 'how to' install a cigarette lighter if you do a search.

https://www.fiatforum.com/panda-guides/284628-how-install-original-12v-power-socket-fiat-panda.html

people have discovered that the wiring changes VERY regularly..,
some don't have ANY wiring nearby,
others just need the socket plugging in..,

the older cars are actually better specced than the 2010 on;)

Charlie

Physical bits are probably all interchangeable, apart from 4x4 bits.
Electrical bits will probably fight you 'til you cry.
The electronic heater controls work only on the climate control unit, so you'd need that too. Making the ECU recognise it and work it is difficult to impossible.

Hold out for the spec you need.

Thanks Guys. I am stuck in a dilema now. As i want the Eleganza Spec but really like the 1.3 Diesel as cheap to insure and Tax, but the diesels only come in the Dynamic spec. But would prefer the Diesel.

You could still strike it lucky with a specced up Multijet.

I ordered a load of options on mine, although I didn't go for aircon as I didn't think it a necessity in Belfast, lol.

I know the blue or mustard options on the original Multijet are not to everyone's taste, however I got seat covers made to measure on mine and you really wouldn't notice that they're covers.

Thanks Guys. I am stuck in a dilema now. As i want the Eleganza Spec but really like the 1.3 Diesel as cheap to insure and Tax, but the diesels only come in the Dynamic spec. But would prefer the Diesel.

Why diesel? Are you doing mega miles?
Unless you are doing over 1000 miles/week, diesel is unlikely to save any money, after you include the higher fuel price, higher initial vehicle cost and potentially higher servicing costs. There are several threads on this issue.

Go for the Eleganza, especially if you can find a late 2010 on 70hp unit.

I have a 54' Eleganza and previously had a 53' Dynamic both with the 1.2
I would say go for the Eleganza the money your spend adding the extras to a Dynamic would make the fuel savings from the diesel a false economy, less you can find a good speced one, but then again thats probably going to be more then a 1.2 Eleganze with half the miles!

I haven't driven the diesel pandas but the 1.2's are cheaper to buy, cheap to run and tried and tested and fiat have been using them forever so parts are everywhere.

I sold the Dynamic 1.2 but that has around 170,000miles on it now!

Last edited:
Back