What in the world are these parts on my 1979 124?

Currently reading:
What in the world are these parts on my 1979 124?

GBAANOE

Hello, and thank you for any help (I have searched threads but haven’t found what I need just yet).

Just had my 1979 Fiat 124 Spider delivered today.

I can’t figure out what these two parts are.

1. There is a cheap aluminum hose which I’m quite sure needs to be replaced by a proper hose. What is the proper hose/part that I need to purchase?

2. There is a strange blue bladder-type part which I can’t identify.

Attachments

• IMG_8591.jpeg
    IMG_8591.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8590.jpeg
    IMG_8590.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Hello, and thank you for any help (I have searched threads but haven’t found what I need just yet).

Just had my 1979 Fiat 124 Spider delivered today.

I can’t figure out what these two parts are.

1. There is a cheap aluminum hose which I’m quite sure needs to be replaced by a proper hose. What is the proper hose/part that I need to purchase?

2. There is a strange blue bladder-type part which I can’t identify.
Bladder bag that looks like a hot water bottle is screenwash water container, it is missing it 's top with pipe coming out to screenwash pump. Many older Fiats used this type. It is possible it has just been undone and the pipe has dropped down, see if you can follow a clear plastic tube in that area to the pump.
Aluminum pipe is to draw warm air from the exhaust manifold area back to air cleaner to allow faster warm up response in colder weather, ususally there is a flap lever to control it on the air cleaner body. Pipe is quite flimsy and often gets damaged.

Back