Off Topic Parts required

Currently reading:
Off Topic Parts required

Gadgets

Pipes 1 & 2 required of which part numbers are on picture. anyone have any ideas where i might be able to obtain these parts. Also what is the part number for the part with the star next to it or even a name of the part.
fuel diagram pipes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gadgets,

Welcome to the forum. May I say that by being so reticent as to the engine and vehicle model details, you are making your request into a guessing game. More info please.

Hi Gadgets,

Welcome to the forum. May I say that by being so reticent as to the engine and vehicle model details, you are making your request into a guessing game. More info please.
My apologies it's a fiat ducato 2.8jtd 2006

I also own a 2006 x244 2.8jtd. However my vehicle has the black plastic bodied UFI filter, confusingly called a green filter in eLearn. (The UFI plastic bodied filters on the later x250 model are partly green coloured.)

I am not sure that it will help, but I have attached an extract from eLearn for the x244 model depicting the fuel supply components.
Perhaps the queried item is the low pressure relief valve?

Given that our vehicles are now 17 years old, parts supply could be a problem. Especially so for rarely required items.

Coastal Motorhomes have a good reputation as a supplier of parts for older models, and I have used them on two occasions. Otherwise perhaps a vehicle breaker?

For part numbers, inputting your VIN into ePER , which is available at the top of the page, should help.

Given that I have a similar vehicle, I am curious to learn that you need these parts, in case I need to take preventative action.

Attachments

• eLearn 2.8jtd Fuel Supply.pdf
    227.6 KB · Views: 38
I also own a 2006 x244 2.8jtd. However my vehicle has the black plastic bodied UFI filter, confusingly called a green filter in eLearn. (The UFI plastic bodied filters on the later x250 model are partly green coloured.)

I am not sure that it will help, but I have attached an extract from eLearn for the x244 model depicting the fuel supply components.
Perhaps the queried item is the low pressure relief valve?

Given that our vehicles are now 17 years old, parts supply could be a problem. Especially so for rarely required items.

Coastal Motorhomes have a good reputation as a supplier of parts for older models, and I have used them on two occasions. Otherwise perhaps a vehicle breaker?

For part numbers, inputting your VIN into ePER , which is available at the top of the page, should help.

Given that I have a similar vehicle, I am curious to learn that you need these parts, in case I need to take preventative action.
The pipes mentioned are leaking fuel from the fittings

Back