General Panda9001100

Currently reading:
General Panda9001100

Washed mine both Panda's today and a good moment to make sharp pic's. Iphone is nice, but can't make very sharp pic's.

Spot the camera:

And can you spot the monitor also:

The grey is form a 'Young'interior, but this Panda has properly the most luxery things what a Panda can wish :D .

Ain't it a beauty?

Washed mine both Panda's today and a good moment to make sharp pic's. Iphone is nice, but can't make very sharp pic's.

Spot the camera:

And can you spot the monitor also:

The grey is form a 'Young'interior, but this Panda has properly the most luxery things what a Panda can wish :D .

Ain't it a beauty?

Looks lovely, I havent seen a grey interior before!

The value is doubled of the Panda selecta, just filled her up with fuel :D . Well, she didn't used much, only 1 litre needed for almost 18km's. Who knows, that an automatic is more economic with fuel than a manual gearbox :D .

Just filled the selecta up, with 1 litre she can drive 19,5km! Not bad for an 1996 car, even modern cars can't come sofar at 1 litre petrol :D .

Busy to replace the tray of the Panda. Made one of mdf and put some Rockford Fosgate 6x9 speakers under it, together with a ledstrip. So the lpg-tank can be nicely be lighten in green for meetings.

And if I don't have a proper mold for cutting out the holes, than we do it like this:

And the Panda has some issues that he has some trouble with al this luxery. I started the engine and after short running it turned off. When trying to start again, you can notice the fuelpump takes a lot of power and it won't start. After pulling at the mines cable of the battery, problem was over :confused: . If anyone has ideas, please let me know.

Last edited:
Earth cable to body and engine are cleaned. There wasn't any rust, strange. Hopefully it stays away now.

I have connected to Rockford fosgate boxes, i was very curious how it would sound like. That's some impressive sound, glad I've chosen for that brand. Now I need to adjust those hinges at the backseat and a blackcloth over the tray and it's finished.

A few updates for mine Panda, first cleaned it a bit :D :

Even one of our cats (Tommie) likes the Panda:

And finally the car has a dinitrol(anti-rust)treatment and hopefully the bottom won't rust:

And the shelf os also finished, only maybe it have to be painted:

The bottom:

And the top, where no-one can see the Rockfort Foasgate boxes. And what a good and clear sound those have. In the Black Panda I have MTX and thought those were already good............

No-one can see it, unless you know it:

I'm not finished, there's a lot to do :) . But for now this is it.

Busy, busy and busy with Panda LPG project number 2. Extra springs are already installed for the big bom in the back. The owner wanted not a big one like me, a 70L tank. So a 55L tank will be installed.
Although, a rare and nice view, double springs at the back:

Here you can also see, the bottom is thick in dinitrol (anti rusttreatment).

And now it looks almost like 4x4. But the back will lower a little when the lpgtank is installed.

The black Panda has changed her diet. It runs on LPG now :D . Many people think I'm totally serously crazy, but am I? I can drive now (with present fuelprizes) €0,04 at LPG instead of €0,08 at petrol. After 40.000km the installation has paid itself back.

The rack what is whats connected to the car, where the LPGtank is installed:

With the tank installed:

My girlfriend didn't want a huge tank at the back like me. Instead of 70L, it is a 55L tank. Good for still 600km of driving.

When the rearseat pulled back, you can see how big the tank actually is:

Here you can fill the LPGtank:

The rearbumper is grey, because it's replaced. The other one was broken.

At working in progress at the front:

I'm curious how this engine will do at LPG. After 10.000km of driving we know enough, but I have faith it will do fine. The green one drive beautifully at LPG.

The first 400km are driven at LPG with the black Panda and it goes well. I can feel that the engine must adjust at the new fueltype, but the LPG-computer must now learn how the ECU works. It copy it's function and recalculate how much LPG must into the engine.

After 1000km I have to go back to the LPGbuilder and checks and when needed adjust the LPG-computer.

Well I'm very glad this Panda drives at LPG, which I wanted last year. But plans changed by rolling over with my green Panda.
The green Panda is also almost rebuild, only need to install the roofrails and some little things.

Finished or not, I've 2 Panda's at LPG :devil: .

Today I was at my garage and I couldn't resist to take this picture. Or should I say, to make this pic. Both cars have roughly cost the same at this moment, but which is more fun and to drive?

Back