General Panda 4x4 TA

Currently reading:
General Panda 4x4 TA

Palio

Spirito di Panto!
After 6.5 years, and some rather silly off-roading, my old mk3 Panda 1.2 4x4 has moved on to pastures new.

The replacement is a mk4 twin air Panda 4x4. Well how could I resist this colour, and it’s got the Winter pack for my poorly back! :)

Just got to find a reason to drive it now, as there’s still nowhere to go..... :cool:

Looking lovely! I'm jealous of your winter pack!! That heated front screen and warm toasty seats must be great on a cold winter morning!!
My Antarctica didn't come with it, you'd think with it's penguin theme Fiat would have included the winter pack lol

Looking lovely! I'm jealous of your winter pack!! That heated front screen and warm toasty seats must be great on a cold winter morning!!
My Antarctica didn't come with it, you'd think with it's penguin theme Fiat would have included the winter pack lol

Thanks. Yes I guess so, but then Penguins probably don’t need heated seats? :confused:

Have you still got the Penguin stickers? Most seem to have been taken off, which seems a shame if you’ve got a special edition....

Nice colour. Not sen a Panda that colour before...

Thanks. Yes it’s quite rare. For some reason they only did it for a short time. There are a handful around, but I’ve only ever seen one other 4x4 & that was diesel with no winter pack.

I haven’t got anywhere to go at the moment, but even the walkers going past are having a look especially when the sun is hitting it. :)

Thanks. Yes I guess so, but then Penguins probably don’t need heated seats? :confused:

Have you still got the Penguin stickers? Most seem to have been taken off, which seems a shame if you’ve got a special edition....

No, it had no penguin stickers when I got it and it never will, I just installed 2 cuddly penguins in the cubby space above the glove compartment! Oddly it didn't have the orange mirror covers either, I'd like to reinstate those, maybe get them sprayed up at some point!
But it has all the other Antarctic features, such as the garish orange colour panels on the interior, black roof, special alloys and centre caps and the 30 year badge on the drivers door pillar, rear privacy glass and a host of other extras that model came with as standard.

Just think Fiat missed the winter pack, would have been a perfect addition!
But like you say maybe penguins don't mind the cold so much? ;)

Back