Technical P1752 Pump Relay Dualogic No Gear Unavailable

Currently reading:
Technical P1752 Pump Relay Dualogic No Gear Unavailable

dexiu93

Hello everyone,
I have a problem AGAIN with my lovely punto.
Punto 1.3 multijet 56 plate UK [2006/2007 year]
CFC300F.01
Right, I bought this car a few weeks ago and it had a problem with the starter motor. I had to hammer it every few starts otherwise it didn't work.
So, I replaced the starter motor (I had to take off the hydraulic tank because one bolt was just behind).
I didn't realise that I forgot to put one bolt on the water pump and when I started the car I had a massive coolant leak from there.
I put all the bolts back together, the car starts the first time. I have a message GEARS UNVAILABLE.
Code: P1752 RELAY PUMP.
Hydraulic Circuit Pressure 0 bars.
Even if I close or shut a driver's door.
I can hear that the motor on the tank is working and I feel pressure inside of the tank.
However hydraulic pump doesn't suck fluid.
I unplugged all plugs underneath from the car coming from the robot and cleaned all of them with contact cleaner however it didn't make any difference.
I still have the same code. I spent the last 2 days trying to find this relay for this pump however I'm just giving up. I don't see it. I spent the last 3 days searching all forums however I didn't find any answer.
I tried locating this pump as well from the bottom/top gearbox and I didn't see anything that would be similar to any picture from Google.
Just before I replaced the starter motor car was driving absolutely fine and at the moment no response from the gearbox.
I never needed help from any forum however I'm feeling powerless again removing some parts, and checking the same spots with no results.
Thanks for any advice!

Back