Technical Oil deflector

Currently reading:
Technical Oil deflector

JonPiz

Im rebuilding a 650 engine currently but when I got the engine it was missing the oil deflector ring (item 27 on diagram). Ive tried all the suppliers but no one sells it. Has anyone got one they want to part with at a price of course?
Capture.JPG

Im rebuilding a 650 engine currently but when I got the engine it was missing the oil deflector ring (item 27 on diagram). Ive tried all the suppliers but no one sells it. Has anyone got one they want to part with at a price of course?View attachment 429579
This is a VERY difficult part to obtain---I have not found anybody listing this part. However, there IS a possible source. Try Lucasz Reszczynski at "L.P Garage" in Sudbury, Suffolk. His e-mail is:[email protected] . Lucasz strips damaged 126s, and has been able to supply me with this part before. Really good guy to deal with

This is a VERY difficult part to obtain---I have not found anybody listing this part. However, there IS a possible source. Try Lucasz Reszczynski at "L.P Garage" in Sudbury, Suffolk. His e-mail is:[email protected] . Lucasz strips damaged 126s, and has been able to supply me with this part before. Really good guy to deal with
Thank you, I’m only 45 mins from Sudbury!

Back