Image560.jpg

Punto (Mk1) oh yes... another sporting...

Introduction

13 months mot, £700 :)

sorry for crap pics, my phone is having a bad day lol :( :p (dont like sun)
boo you should be fine with the bracket. my exhaust rubbed on the bracket all the time for a while, no probs. the exhaust at that point isnt hot enough to melt copper (it never should be on a punto:eek: )
looking good tho! now you can drive, go give it a good thrashing (y)

not very much of an update... but it took a very long time to do lol.

front and rear door cards had to come out along with rear seats, took absolutly ages! lol oh well its job i didnt want to do but i kind of had to get them done for tomorrow!

front speakers, sound deadened and proper wire wired up
S7000541.jpg

cinquecento seat belts
S7000540.jpg

other 2 wheels sprayed
S7000539.jpg

**** me sideways

another one

how long before this gets ****ed up

dunno if its just me, but i reckon it would look alot better without the stickers

I cant quite believe I'm about to say this but I actually really like it (apart from the stickers) :cool:

Also it must have been a while since I've ventured into the LL because I didnt even know that Beau had passed let alone crashed :eek:

Hope you're taking it a bit easier now dude and I'm glad to see you've got it back up to scratch (I hope the engine is sorted now though)

saw this in southend the other weekend, was looking quite nice but i am not sure on the colour, but its different which is good.

I cant quite believe I'm about to say this but I actually really like it (apart from the stickers) :cool:

Also it must have been a while since I've ventured into the LL because I didnt even know that Beau had passed let alone crashed :eek:

Hope you're taking it a bit easier now dude and I'm glad to see you've got it back up to scratch (I hope the engine is sorted now though)

thanks :) it desperatly needs lowering but i am declaring all my mods and i cannot afford to declare the lowering, so i cant lower it :(

i removed half the stickers last night, but there still quite a few ;):D

well yes i am taking it easier, mainly petrol reasons though, i cant afford petrol when i rag it (n) i now drive like a granny, so much so i had a women in a ford puma shouting out the window 'go faster' last night :tosser: still go the speed limit but thats about it, annoying yes but its just my luck i will be going 40 in a 30 past a mobile camera...

and yes i have my new engine in now, running brilliant :slayer: im selling the car now though :p anyone intrested? :rolleyes:

Back