Image560.jpg

Punto (Mk1) oh yes... another sporting...

Introduction

13 months mot, £700 :)

sorry for crap pics, my phone is having a bad day lol :( :p (dont like sun)
the interior is now finished, done everything i wanted.

• Abarth mats
  • Abarth gear knob
  • Abarth leather gear gator
  • Abarth gear surround
  • heater vents sprayed white

S7000480.jpg

looks really nice imo.

only thing left inside wise is put front speakers in, and may fit a gt2/3 steering wheel later on but concentrating on exterior/engine now.

and heres a day light picture to show the wheels properly-

S7000479.jpg

thanks for looking.

"it doesnt look lowered at all"
:p
the front end looks the same as mine and countless others: its not low enough, though it still very sweet.
white alloys look well, i just hope they look as sweet in a years time wnen the paint could easily have started to flake...

:)

EDIT: heck ive just realised ITS NOT LOWERED! :eek:
looks almost spot on in some of the pics!

Last edited:

Lol! Whoops! :eek:

White wheels are growing on me I have to admit. They do look a bugger to keep clean though.

the interior is now finished, done everything i wanted.

• Abarth mats
  • Abarth gear knob
  • Abarth leather gear gator
  • Abarth gear surround
  • heater vents sprayed white

All looking good but the heater vents sprayed white looks naff imo - dangerously close to chav territory (n) If you have to colour code them then why not do it the same as the car colour? :idea:

"it doesnt look lowered at all"
:p
the front end looks the same as mine and countless others: its not low enough, though it still very sweet.
white alloys look well, i just hope they look as sweet in a years time wnen the paint could easily have started to flake...

:)

EDIT: heck ive just realised ITS NOT LOWERED! :eek:
looks almost spot on in some of the pics!

lol yeah was gonna say thats cos it isnt lowered :p but iv gotta say, i did get under the car to see if they were lowering springs! lol and they wernt, suppose its the 'sporting' suspenion, but it does look lower than my orange one :confused: deffo standard suspension though.

and well, the dash is white cos i had paint left over from the wheels! :p i asked people about doing it same colour as car... everyone said no, so i did it white.

should look somewhat like this soon-

(dont enlarge it though, cos then your see the colour coding was done on paint :p (colour coded and lowered))

Attachments

• beaus car.JPG
    beaus car.JPG
    455.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Beau, I have to say that is the best looking and most tasteful car you've had so far (white dashboard bits aside!).

:yuck:

That's got a Chavvy front bumper and stuff on it and it's a 60S model...

:D thanks lol, the dash board is spraying looks nice :mad: :p

got abarth spoiler here ready to spray now too :D did the boot strip earlier (no pics) doing the handles soon but i cant get them out... and dont really want to mask them up to spray them, cos they look poo when masked up (n)

and that car is really terriable lol £400!? :eek:

Back