North West North West Italian Car Night - Monthly Meet - 1st Thurs @ The Trafford Centre

Currently reading:
North West North West Italian Car Night - Monthly Meet - 1st Thurs @ The Trafford Centre

North West Italian Car Night - Monthly Meet - 1st Thurs @ The Trafford Centre
Posted by alexh365
The Trafford Centre, Peel Carpark 6b (John Lewis)
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 08:30 PM
Until: Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember...no TC meet December guys. Or January.

Unless of course enough want to?

We'll be off carting toward the end of Jan /early Feb though.

Last edited:
benny279 yes it would be good for you to pop along ( on time :p ) since you wont be attending the shows!

if last year is anything to go by we had a really good turn out for the first meet :)

Aha ill make 2014 different just for you reu and shock everybody I'm on time. ;) unfortunately, not mate Im not attending any shows just usual meets before I sell the punto in the summer.

That's just to keep fund using at a min for new car!:p

Hopefully see you at next one scoffing doughnuts of course!

Please Note:

North West Italian Car Night is not a cruise, instead its a regular meeting of Italian Car enthusiasts.

Remember that unlike cruises which take place at this location, we have always been careful to be both respectful and compliant with the wishes of the landowner and their security staff.

Loud music, unnecessary revving of engines, dangerous driving and being generally inconsiderate will attract the attention of staff!

If that last paragraph sounds like your ideal night out then our meet possibly isn't for you. Though that's certainly not to say that we don't want people to show off their exhausts, sound systems and performance mods! We just ask that you do so in a courteous manner, both to fellow NWICC folks and the general public.

End Rant.

Please Note:

North West Italian Car Night is not a cruise, instead its a regular meeting of Italian Car enthusiasts.

Remember that unlike cruises which take place at this location, we have always been careful to be both respectful and compliant with the wishes of the landowner and their security staff.

Loud music, unnecessary revving of engines, dangerous driving and being generally inconsiderate will attract the attention of staff!

If that last paragraph sounds like your ideal night out then our meet possibly isn't for you. Though that's certainly not to say that we don't want people to show off their exhausts, sound systems and performance mods! We just ask that you do so in a courteous manner, both to fellow NWICC folks and the general public.

End Rant.

Ill get you a 'ASBO' Rozzer badge ;) for the night

Please Note:

End Rant.

I just want expert advice when someone looks at my motor they can tell me where I need to start first on repairs :D

@Westbeef as far as I'm aware there isn't any 'experts' that turn up, a few home mechanics maybe....
however I'm sure some of us will help out with advice, including myself, I love the Mk2's and know them like the back of my hand (1.2/8v) since I used to own one ;)

You'll know more than me that's for sure. I always try to teach myself but the biggest job I've done is either changing a thermostat housing or a mid section of an exhaust. That's about as far as my expetise goes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back