General Newbie:)

Currently reading:
General Newbie:)

chantellexx

Hi guys, I'm Chantelle, just bought this 1.4 Fiat Grande Punto yesterday, wanting to make some changes to it, not to sure yet so any ideas would be appreciated :)

Meet Sebastian ;)
12439365_1275095395851829_6774372401352256292_n.jpg

Black side repeaters are a nice touch. It would go well with your black door handles.
Maybe gloss black side mirror covers too (be warned, they're rare and expensive for what they are)

Black side repeaters are a nice touch. It would go well with your black door handles.
Maybe gloss black side mirror covers too (be warned, they're rare and expensive for what they are)

Thanks, yeah I was thinking the side repeaters or trying to get my hands on some red handles to try make it look more smooth. Was thinking maybe some tints and getting the alloys sprayed but in two minds ???

Anything in particular you're wanting to do with it??

I'm thinking of starting on the inside, just little but effective changes, central led light, new gear box covers, things like that, then alloys either changing or spraying (white or black) & maybe some tints, thinking of a sub, but I'm unsure aha

I'm thinking of starting on the inside, just little but effective changes, central led light, new gear box covers, things like that, then alloys either changing or spraying (white or black) & maybe some tints, thinking of a sub, but I'm unsure aha

I've literally changed everything single thing in my grande, could buy new dials and change the leds around along with the climate controls leds was a website called ledperf witch was good, could buy the 8 fork I think there called alloys in 17's they look nice sprayed black seen quite a lot on here, or buy the abarth alloys seen some nice 500 alloys on the punto could also lower the car to 35mm

I've literally changed everything single thing in my grande, could buy new dials and change the leds around along with the climate controls leds was a website called ledperf witch was good, could buy the 8 fork I think there called alloys in 17's they look nice sprayed black seen quite a lot on here, or buy the abarth alloys seen some nice 500 alloys on the punto could also lower the car to 35mm

Yeah I was thinking of changing the lights over from orange to blue, think I saw some of the 8 fork ones earlier when I was looking, tbh though I don't think these ones look to bad in black but I want some a bit bigger!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 28
Yeah I was thinking of changing the lights over from orange to blue, think I saw some of the 8 fork ones earlier when I was looking, tbh though I don't think these ones look to bad in black but I want some a bit bigger!

The price isn't to bad I bought the sporting dials off eBay look better then what I had, I had a spare set of the 8 fork but there's 15s and still stinking speaking of witch I was suppose to have cleaned yestaday, look for people who are breaking their punto you might find what you're looking for, that would look nice lowered on 35 sits just right along with tinted windows and a black debagged grille:)

The price isn't to bad I bought the sporting dials off eBay look better then what I had, I had a spare set of the 8 fork but there's 15s and still stinking speaking of witch I was suppose to have cleaned yestaday, look for people who are breaking their punto you might find what you're looking for, that would look nice lowered on 35 sits just right along with tinted windows and a black debagged grille:)

Oh I'll have to have a browse see what I can find! Are they easy to change?

Back