General New (to me) Panda Dynamic 360

Currently reading:
General New (to me) Panda Dynamic 360

I've just bought my first Panda - a 57 plate 1.2 Panda Dynamic 360. It's a 1 owner full Fiat service history car, with 55K miles on the clock. I've bought it to keep some miles off my company Volvo and to teach my son to drive in (as we can't get insurance on either the Volvo or my wife's 500 for him). It's in tidy nick with a couple of minor scuffs / dings and generally in need of a really good clean and polish as the metallic paint is a bit swirly. I've ordered some Meguiars Swirlx to tidy up the paint, so I'll let you know how I get on. It drives really nicely and so far is returning about 50mpg.

It's got a really nice grey interior with blue suede / alcantra style inserts in the seats and some smart Fiat badges sewn in. It is a special edition based on the Dynamic and comes as standard with metallic paint, special seats, alloys and bluetooth - which so far only speaks Italian! I haven't seen one before so I thought I'd post a few photos!

Attachments

• 20131031_104800.jpg
    20131031_104800.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 175
  • 20131103_102649.jpg
    20131103_102649.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 83
  • 20131103_102705.jpg
    20131103_102705.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 71
  • 20131103_103101.jpg
    20131103_103101.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I've just bought my first Panda - a 57 plate 1.2 Panda Dynamic 360. It's a 1 owner full Fiat service history car, with 55K miles on the clock. I've bought it to keep some miles off my company Volvo and to teach my son to drive in (as we can't get insurance on either the Volvo or my wife's 500 for him). It's in tidy nick with a couple of minor scuffs / dings and generally in need of a really good clean and polish as the metallic paint is a bit swirly. I've ordered some Meguiars Swirlx to tidy up the paint, so I'll let you know how I get on. It drives really nicely and so far is returning about 50mpg.

It's got a really nice grey interior with blue suede / alcantra style inserts in the seats and some smart Fiat badges sewn in. It is a special edition based on the Dynamic and comes as standard with metallic paint, special seats, alloys and bluetooth - which so far only speaks Italian! I haven't seen one before so I thought I'd post a few photos!

sounds like your Wife + Son will claim this.. leaving you the 500??,;)
Charlie

I like the seats, specific to the 360 I assume? :cool:

I think so, I can only find one other on ebay which has the same seats in the same colour. Apparently the exterior paint was available in either Metallic black or New Orleans Blue both with the blue / grey interior? The car also has air-con as standard! I was hoping someone on here might know more about these special editions than I do.

I think so, I can only find one other on ebay which has the same seats in the same colour. Apparently the exterior paint was available in either Metallic black or New Orleans Blue both with the blue / grey interior? The car also has air-con as standard! I was hoping someone on here might know more about these special editions than I do.

I'm normally clued up on the special editions, but this one must have passed me by at the time! :eek: :eek:

I had one, now replaced by an Audi A1 but the panda remains my avatar. The Panda 360SE are identifiable by a small circular compass motif on the rear door and are basically a 1.2 dynamic with alloys, air-conditioning, bluetooth, split rear seat and steering wheel audio controls. I can't remember what the retail price was but it was way less than speccing a dynamic up with the same kit but nowhere near the price of an eleganza. In case you're wondering, I negotiated roofbars as part of the purchase of mine - these weren't standard.

The seats are 360SE specific and a definite improvement on the standard dynamic ones - more comfortable and harder wearing fabric although a PITA to vacuum.

The colour of yours is indeed crossover black and it was only ever available in this and the metallic NO Blue. The fabrics were different between the two body colours and I never understood why the blue car had black detailing on the seat fabric and the black had blue detailing???

Either way, you've got a cracking car and despite moving to a "premium" car, I still miss mine.

I had one, now replaced by an Audi A1 but the panda remains my avatar. The Panda 360SE are identifiable by a small circular compass motif on the rear door and are basically a 1.2 dynamic with alloys, air-conditioning, bluetooth, split rear seat and steering wheel audio controls.

Either way, you've got a cracking car and despite moving to a "premium" car, I still miss mine.

Here's the compass motif on the rear door:

Attachments

• 20131103_103101.jpg
    20131103_103101.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 28
Back