dealeers.jpg

Grande Punto New Fiat New Start

Introduction

As my Mk2 is now off the roads, I have acquired a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Active in black.
Here it is:
dealeers.jpg

Currently don't have any more pictures of it, but will soon upload some more.
Kind of a blank canvas, this one, completely standard so far.

Currently thinking of getting:
Both front grilles in black, top one badgeless.
17" alloys
Rear Sporting spoiler

Up for suggestions for alloys as I haven't figured out which ones I want yet. Although I like the Grande Punto 17" 10 spoke alloys

What do you think?
Just been readin through ur thread. iv got the black gp 1.9. Dont ad colour keep it black black alloys black calipers if u must go stealth it looks so much better. wisey the punto on boot lid is it just glued on do u know? raul will watch 4 updates on your car. hopefully have the money 2 do mine after iv saved 4 my insurance lol (y)(y):D:D

Just been readin through ur thread. iv got the black gp 1.9. Dont ad colour keep it black black alloys black calipers if u must go stealth it looks so much better. wisey the punto on boot lid is it just glued on do u know? raul will watch 4 updates on your car. hopefully have the money 2 do mine after iv saved 4 my insurance lol (y)(y):D:D

Yes, they are glued on. Warm water is often enough to remove them. When i wash my car they come loose and are easily manipulated at angles :rolleyes: Looks better with them on IMO too :)

I've had the bottom grille delivered but haven't put it on yet as I'm still waiting for my badgeless one.
Two weeks after, I e-mailed them asking where is it and they said they're waiting for delivery at the end of this week. So it will be another week until I get it.

On another note, I am also in the process of obtaining some mud guards as soon as I get the money for them I can go get them from the dealership (y)

I picked up my mudguards from partsworld on eBay, i can't recall exactly but the fronts were maybe £23, and the rears about £20. Not sure how that compares to going to fiat per se, but hey ho. Worthwhile mentioning!

You need some new pics up :rolleyes:

I picked up my mudguards from partsworld on eBay, i can't recall exactly but the fronts were maybe £23, and the rears about £20. Not sure how that compares to going to fiat per se, but hey ho. Worthwhile mentioning!

You need some new pics up :rolleyes:

I just want to make sure that they're the original ones for the car and the only ones on ebay at the moment come up to around the same price as dealership.

As for the pictures, I will be sure to take some once I have actually something new on the car other than added miles on the clock :p

Get on the phone and complain. They've kept you waiting long enough! I'd be asking for a guarantee when they'll have it, and when it'll be with me, else i'd be asking for my money back and taking my custom elsewhere.

They've got back to me and said that they are now expecting a delivery from FK on the 15th plus the 24h delivery to me. Pisstake, I know, but I want the grill.
They have given me the option to get my money back but I know that if I do take the refund I will just spend that money and not get the grill at all:eek:

I heard from an unknown source (somewhere on here) that fk no longer make the badgeless grills in black (crazy I know since they take the time to make chrome ones), don't take my word for it but fk have been having you on saying they'll be getting them in with deliveries, they haven't had any for the past 4 months.
Best place to go now is eBay, around 40 quid on there, and you should be guaranteed to get one haha :p

I heard from an unknown source (somewhere on here) that fk no longer make the badgeless grills in black (crazy I know since they take the time to make chrome ones), don't take my word for it but fk have been having you on saying they'll be getting them in with deliveries, they haven't had any for the past 4 months.
Best place to go now is eBay, around 40 quid on there, and you should be guaranteed to get one haha :p

FK website has them with available from June though.

Anyway I have had an exchange of emails with venom motorsports and they are as I predicted saying that they think the delivery will be 17th of may now. no doubt it will move onto another month after than then.

I am pretty annoyed with this and it is not likely that I will have it by the time I am to go to any of the forum events.

Anyway I have had an exchange of emails with venom motorsports and they are as I predicted saying that they think the delivery will be 17th of may now. no doubt it will move onto another month after than then.

I am pretty annoyed with this and it is not likely that I will have it by the time I am to go to any of the forum events.

ergh venom. I had arguments and arguments with them about getting hold of my badgeless grill. but they didn't tell me it wasnt it stock nor was it due in stock. was a nightmear to get my money back too. AVOID IMO

They said they'd have them in February, then april, now june haha they never have them!

Back