dealeers.jpg

Grande Punto New Fiat New Start

Introduction

As my Mk2 is now off the roads, I have acquired a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Active in black.
Here it is:
dealeers.jpg

Currently don't have any more pictures of it, but will soon upload some more.
Kind of a blank canvas, this one, completely standard so far.

Currently thinking of getting:
Both front grilles in black, top one badgeless.
17" alloys
Rear Sporting spoiler

Up for suggestions for alloys as I haven't figured out which ones I want yet. Although I like the Grande Punto 17" 10 spoke alloys

What do you think?
They will need to know about the stripe and the alloys too thought, don't forget!

Raul, get some pics up pronto....you have to take back control of your cars thread! :ROFLMAO:

Come on Raul, i promise to get some progress up of mine if you do on yours ;) Haha. You got a de-badge grill for yours yet? Had mine on a week or two now, looks sooooo much better!

Going to get my new spoiler done soon too, and get my front fogs fitted (only for show).

Come on Raul, i promise to get some progress up of mine if you do on yours ;) Haha. You got a de-badge grill for yours yet? Had mine on a week or two now, looks sooooo much better!

Going to get my new spoiler done soon too, and get my front fogs fitted (only for show).
The only progress I've got on the Grande is that I got it washed :eek:
I've taken some pics while it was clean and will upload them soon.
I need to get the ECU sorted on the other car so I can get the MOT on it and sell it for funds for the Grande. Bit tight on the old money as I had to pay for my University Graduation and stuff too :(
Might be getting a better paid job soon though so may not take that long ;)
Job interview on thursday (y)

Yesssssss

Likin' it Raul!

What plans then. I'm thinking get that grill black - don't know about you? Or is that part of the plan when you get your debadge on :slayer:

Well, i don't know what you were hoping to achieve as such, but i like it. Certainly unique, and one of a kind. Yes, i can't tell what its meant to be...but doesn't mean it looks bad. Looks funky and retro :slayer: Definitely stand out from a distance ha!

Well, i don't know what you were hoping to achieve as such, but i like it. Certainly unique, and one of a kind. Yes, i can't tell what its meant to be...but doesn't mean it looks bad. Looks funky and retro :slayer: Definitely stand out from a distance ha!

It's a monster from Minecraft computer game
minecraft_creeper.jpg

I am not scrapping that idea though and gotta think of something else.

Having recently whored the hell out of Borderlands 2 i really really should have cottoned onto that, haha!

Well, seeing as i know what it is meant to be now i LOVE it even more! :slayer:

No updates as I have no money :( The money I had has gone on christmas and gotta get it taxed again as it runs out on 31st :/
The car had a wash the other day though :) only the day after that I had to drive down a muddy lane to the stables so it's dirty again now (n)

First mod purchased today Wisey
I think you'll finally be pleased since I have bought new front grills for my car. An FK debadge grill and a lower grill too since my current ones are silver and the FK grill is black. I didn't bother messing with the painting of the lower one, probably wouldn't have looked too nice with a spraycan anyway (y)

Back