General NEW Fiat 500

Currently reading:
General NEW Fiat 500

I have googled and can't find any info on the launch at all now.. anyone know what time launch is and web address for it??
(Not that im impatient here at all...)

LUST:devil: :devil: :devil:

What a little stunner.

I want the 105 bhp Diesel! No, not released yet, but it will be...:D :D :D

It's interesting that Fiat (In Europe at least) are giving the car a 5 year warrenty and free servicing if you take out their finance offers.

This is what Fiat has to have to compete with Mini and the rest. About time, and well done Fiat(y)

As we are talking about, basically, an uprated Panda, which is very reliable, Fiat should be on safe ground here. And this will also draw in the sceptical Fix It Again Tony brigade:D

Now I want a brochure, and a sweet dealer:(
I want my old salesman back:cry:

Never mind. I can't afford a new car right now, and I still love my Doblo but, with rising fuel prices and taxation the 500 looks set to be the MOST SENSIBLE and CUTEST and MOST DESIRABLE car on the road.

Finally a new car to be really excited about...(y) (y) (y)

Out of the three magazines (Autocar, Auto Express, Car) on sale today in the UK, Car Magazine is probably the best for its large glossy pictures of the 500 plus it has an interview with Frank Stephenson (head of the Fiat design team and was also involved with the New Mini's design when working for BMW).

Wonderful...thanks...

I particularly love the interiors, and the sat-nav, and the airbags, and the in-seat storage, and, and....

Well done Fiat:slayer:

Signs look good so far; for any new FIAT the British press is always the first hurdle. I really, really want it to do well and get a buzz about FIAT, to finally bury their sadly tarnished image once and for good.

Like you say... Go FIAT! :slayer:

This weeks Autocar, The New Fiat 500- Verdict "brilliant we love it" - a bad day to be a Mini Dealer

Pretty strong statements really.

Back