Cinquecento new euro wheels and cinq interior

Currently reading:
Cinquecento new euro wheels and cinq interior

gotta say alaina the interiors bloody brilliant!! gl keeping that clean. glad to see someone else has actually gone for a set of dubs tho. what it take for your to fit properly?

Re: My new euro wheels!

Looking superb!:)

Gonna run the bike in the bad weather so you don't get it dirty? :D

no chance! im a fair weather biker, think i may need to buy a run a round
gotta say alaina the interiors bloody brilliant!! gl keeping that clean. glad to see someone else has actually gone for a set of dubs tho. what it take for your to fit properly?
i dunno there not wired up yet :p
Threads merged!

New rims are much nicer than the old ones IMO, good move.

The interior is really a work of art very cool!

Liam

ooo super mod powers!!!

sorry cant multi quote more, coz at work, but thanks every one for the lovely comments! :slayer:

Love the leather interior,

Can't be the most practical in the world though, no kids obviously,

Must admit I have toyed with the leather idea myself but always guessed it would cost a mint, so I never got behond the thought stage

i think just getting the seats trimmed isnt all that expensive. its the dash etc thats the hard work (apparently :p )

Oooh meant to ask... did you need any archwork to fit the wheels? :chin: :p

not any more arch work than i already had with the 15's x 6 with 12mm spacers.

I like the wheels, it's a bit OTT for me but it's a show car so I'll let you off seeing as a lot of your money and time has gone into it and I can't fault you for that, its good to be different :)

Love the car and that interior must have took a bucket load of time and money. How longs the cinq took now from when it was stock, i've only been here a few months so i dunno.

A tip for the interior, buy some new trainers and only wear them for driving, some guy in a max power feature car a couple of years ago had a full white interior and he stored a pair of K-Swiss under his seat so it was always clean.

smokey

can i have your job cos you get paid too much, once again the cinq is cinqtastical......:worship:
im a student! :confused: i just dont go out much.......... lol! i really dont, i know people who'l spend £100 on a night out! i couldnt justify that, at least with my cinq i can see where all the cash has went lol!

Love the car and that interior must have took a bucket load of time and money. How longs the cinq took now from when it was stock, i've only been here a few months so i dunno.

A tip for the interior, buy some new trainers and only wear them for driving, some guy in a max power feature car a couple of years ago had a full white interior and he stored a pair of K-Swiss under his seat so it was always clean.

smokey

love the trainers idea! altho im sure il get some cheaper ones than k-swiss from asda (y) :D i bought her standard in may, n started work in june

easily the most impressive cinq ever. (y)

how much has it cost you so far?

thanks! in total? £12k

i think just getting the seats trimmed isnt all that expensive.

Well I got a quote of £562 to retrim the seats in faux leather for the bolsters and faux alcantara for the middle panels, this was from a top notch place in Ayrshire.

Just a wee bit of info, thought it was no bad in the end I went on holiday instead:eek:

Liam

Dont like the side skirts they spoil it for me, prob would of looked better fitted the other way round.

Abarth ones would of looked better imo.

Interior looks like a typical girls bedroom, but seeing as your a girl i will let you off ;)

Wouldnt of put the reg on the seats tbh just looks over kill and if you sell the car without the plate it wont make sence.

Wheels are nice donno if you could of picked a better euro set though.

Will Prob look alot better in the photo shoot.

Dont like the side skirts they spoil it for me, prob would of looked better fitted the other way round.

Abarth ones would of looked better imo.

Interior looks like a typical girls bedroom, but seeing as your a girl i will let you off ;)

Wouldnt of put the reg on the seats tbh just looks over kill and if you sell the car without the plate it wont make sence.

Wheels are nice donno if you could of picked a better euro set though.

Will Prob look alot better in the photo shoot.

u'l be glad its not your car then :rolleyes:

u'l be glad its not your car then :rolleyes:

Lol dont take me the wrong way, i do like it just im really fussy and i think it could be improved :p

Compomotive TH Turbo's would of looked sweet.

compo_TH3pc.jpg

Prob looks better in the flesh and from some funky angle.

Last edited:
AMAZING!! thats the only word for it, RESPECT!!

Its so unique and i bet it looks mental in the flesh, thats a proper show car!

Back