Cinquecento new euro wheels and cinq interior

Currently reading:
Cinquecento new euro wheels and cinq interior

Re: cinqs interior

plain and simple that is funkin stunning :eek: :yum: superb job done there, really does complete the job imo:cool:

as Blu said, the pedals need sorting, only lil silver covers or something, and personally i think a simple issotta steering wheel would have looked the dogs in there, but i must admit i wouldnt complain at all if it was my car, stunning job and look

Re: My new euro wheels!

alainax the more I see your car the more I like it, and there aren't many cars that grow on me like that.

some good pic's.

but as for the wheels :worship: loverly, make the car (in that side on pic) just look like some kind of wheel'd beast (i/e wheel in each corner, nill overhang).

and 165profile, it'll still go round corners and not spinoff in teh wet :worship:

Re: My new euro wheels!

Looks very nice indeed, would love to see it in the flesh one day, south lanarkshire myself, but haven't spotted you driving it about (if you actually dare take it out!).

Kev

Wow, that is exceptional. It is so easy with a pale interior to stray into "bad taste teritory" but I really like that. I have to admit though that I'm glad I'm not the one who has to keep it looking that way!

Congratulations, its beautiful.

Threads merged!

New rims are much nicer than the old ones IMO, good move.

The interior is really a work of art very cool!

Liam

Back