Technical Need new wiper blades 52 plate ducato

Currently reading:
Technical Need new wiper blades 52 plate ducato

FrankNicklin

I need new wipe blades. I measured the existing ones and the drivers is 22” and the passenger side is 20”. They are frameless aero blades which I would like to use again. The passenger one looks the right length, it sits slightly over the curved corner of the screen. When looking for replacements both are quoted as 22” long from most brands. To be honest longer would be better to improve the passenger view (dirty top left corner) but I think it would overhang too much in parked position. Anyone know the correct length to use.

I do hope that you appreciate the service. I have just been away from my warm fireside on this cold winter evening, to measure up on my x244 model. (It is garaged, but still cold in there.)

I never take much notice of registration dates, and have to consult with my wife, or count on my fingers when faced with them. Too complicated.

I had a simila problem with x244 model (see VIN to check your model). The nominal 22" blades actually measure 55cm, so slightly shorter. I can confirm that the outer end of the LH blade does not hug the screen when in the parked position. I have not found this to be a problem.

For information the original blades measured 54cm (LHS) and 57cm (RHS), so the current 55cm seems to be a compromise.

I do hope that you appreciate the service. I have just been away from my warm fireside on this cold winter evening, to measure up on my x244 model. (It is garaged, but still cold in there.)

I never take much notice of registration dates, and have to consult with my wife, or count on my fingers when faced with them. Too complicated.

I had a simila problem with x244 model (see VIN to check your model). The nominal 22" blades actually measure 55cm, so slightly shorter. I can confirm that the outer end of the LH blade does not hug the screen when in the parked position. I have not found this to be a problem.

For information the original blades measured 54cm (LHS) and 57cm (RHS), so the current 55cm seems to be a compromise.
Thank you, I hope you have warmed up sufficiently now.

55cm it is then.

Instead of paying rip off prices for Bosch or Valeo blades buy the refill strips and renew your own at a fraction of the price , Bit fiddly but vids on you tube ,and once you do one they are easy .

Instead of paying rip off prices for Bosch or Valeo blades buy the refill strips and renew your own at a fraction of the price , Bit fiddly but vids on you tube ,and once you do one they are easy .
Thats a fair point. I'll have to get the blade profile for the correct rubber.

I used to buy cheap wiper blades
- After all they look the same as the dear ones
But then I tried a pair of Bosch aerotwin blades and found how much better they work
worked even better than the new OE blades on my X2/90
worth checking the price here

I used to buy cheap wiper blades
- After all they look the same as the dear ones
But then I tried a pair of Bosch aerotwin blades and found how much better they work
worked even better than the new OE blades on my X2/90
worth checking the price here
I'm giving these a go, only £9.98 a pair, 22". Got good reviews a few years ago.

https://www.wiperblades.co.uk/fiat-...-fit-aeroblade-wbtr-22-twin-pack-wiper-blades

Back