m010.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My wife`s sporting and my HGT Abarth

Introduction

My wife`s Sporting ,

m010.jpg

mediaCAIH17JF.jpg

And my HGT Abarth ,

FIAT PUNTO HGT 005.jpg
yeah, will do... its on my to do list come pay day. they easy to change in situe or does the fuse box get in the way?

I changed mine before I put the lights in , If you have not had the lights lined up then drop the front bummper to put the bulbs in , I got three sets of bulbs for under a tenner on Ebay so did my wifes sporting and her 4X4 and my HGT .

Hi all been a long time so time for an up date ... Sold the Sporting some 8 weeks ago ; ( wife did not use it a lot so had to go !

My HGT Abart is still with us and been doing some more work on her ,

Black grills all round ,

De badge the rear ,

Black bonnet badge ,

Black cold air pipe ,

Supersprint manifold and full Supersprint exhaust fitted by me :)

Carbon fiber wrap the clocks ,

Engine start button were the 5 disc was two more gauges to go in oil presure and amp gauge ,

Bonnet struts ,

Tinted rear lights ,

Stilo front spoiler,

Momo front uper strut ,

Here are some photos ,

379815_306412536037018_100000048227655_1290084_1623642648_n.jpg

380189_306413049370300_100000048227655_1290097_57843779_n.jpg

get-attachment.jpg

Last edited:
Looks ace bud nice and clean :)

Can I just ask how come the abarth bumper has plastic slabs at either side I thought that they were cut out and black mesh fitted from factory??

Also I'd be tempted to add fogs in them plastic slabs just imo tho :)

Very nice

Looks ace bud nice and clean :)

Can I just ask how come the abarth bumper has plastic slabs at either side I thought that they were cut out and black mesh fitted from factory??

Also I'd be tempted to add fogs in them plastic slabs just imo tho :)

Very nice

Thanks Brin , Yer the Abarth bumper had black vinyl over the plastic slabs .. thay were a bit tatty so off with them ... The copy (Abarth ) bumpers have a hole each side so yes thay put in mesh in them to make them look better , I mite re vinyl in black , I was thinking of putting in fogs but pot the cold pipe in the right one for the GSR ...looks ok Brin yer ?

Thanks Brin , Yer the Abarth bumper had black vinyl over the plastic slabs .. thay were a bit tatty so off with them ... The copy (Abarth ) bumpers have a hole each side so yes thay put in mesh in them to make them look better , I mite re vinyl in black , I was thinking of putting in fogs but pot the cold pipe in the right one for the GSR ...looks ok Brin yer ?

Yh looks good mate...im liking the idea of cold air feed...im just fussy like that like stuff symmetrical haha

Nice on tho mate....black vinyl up to you I think it looks decent how it is tbh

Very random but you don't happen to park your car around the Witan Gate area of Milton Keynes during work days?
I've seen a car exactly like yours parked very often :D

Back