190416_10150424734800478_628405477_17154028_1639188_n.jpg

Grande Punto My White GPS T-jet Progress Thread

Introduction

Hi just thought id say hello and post up my T-jet, only had it three weeks and so far im loving it.
Full pin-stripe leather, cruise control, built in sub and all the other usual spec.
Only current mods are the stickers ;)
Plans for it are: Induction, Forge FMIC, Abarth Turbo, Performance Exhaust and Mapping.

Cheers.
Reactions: Stz1984 and JCarp16
your car is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick haha - that shaft problems looking like a right pain in the a$$!

if you dont mind me asking being as you removed the gearbox yourself i presume, where is the oil refil for it? i have the M-jet and have a Very whiney 2nd and 6th gear and want to put some molyslip in to reduce and prolong the gbox.

R.A.W

Just a quick one. Iv fitted the engine spacers roughly about 20mm atm 35mm would be the max as any more and the gearbox will come into contact with the chassis leg, il get some pics up. In the meantime..

IMG_07652.JPG

Finally bought some porsches, fronts are 7j rears are 8.5j iv gone for 195/40 on the front and 205/40 on the rear for some stretch ;) cant wait to get it all fitted :D

IMG_07572.JPG

those the ones gpactivesport once had?

you got spacers on the wheels mate? if so, would like to see them as considering some :)

No theyre not the ones he had, there's 2 types of genuine Porsche twists, he had the other type, these ones tend to be abit less common and abit more expensive aswell, yea i have 20mm rear spacers on the red wheels, and for the Porsche adapters iv gone for 20mm front and 25mm rear, il get some pics up.

Ahhhh your ballin' like a boss now. Bet the adapters cost a bomb! But very nice. You keeping them that graphite colour or something else in mind?

Haha oh yeeeaaa! Adapters are silly money tbh but worth it ;) and yea I bought them silver and decided to paint them anthracite, I went for ford Polaris grey :D

are you selling your old wheels then

I haven't decided yet, might keep them for winter wheels, we will have to see

Saw this in person last night with the porkers on, one word...Boss!

Looking amazing man!.. just read through after a long time, another driveshaft! i was planning on selling up as mine is back to standard, but i would love to keep it, so i'm on the search for longer driveshafts! only for a week or so.. until i give up! .anyways, looks so nice, love how it sits on those twists and how polished you're white is!

Cheers for the nice comments everyone! means alot.
Toates iv messaged you ;) and sam im running FK AK streets the rears are 3/4 of the way down and the fronts are all the way down with the helpers still in, tbh tho i wouldn't recommend these coilovers, the rear shocks have given up twice and the ride isnt the best but cant really expect much more for budgets i suppose, i desperately need new coilovers but im in 2 minds whether to keep it or sell up, if i do keep il probably go for some better quality Fks, and il probably get some Rotiforms, who knows..

Just re-read this thread for the umteenth time! Love it!
Pick up my White T-jet on Wednesday, LCR splitter and the Painted rear look sweet! Not a huge fan of the Porsche wheels but each to there own :eek:

Did the engine and gearbox spacers sort the driveshaft problem out pal?

Back