190416_10150424734800478_628405477_17154028_1639188_n.jpg

Grande Punto My White GPS T-jet Progress Thread

Introduction

Hi just thought id say hello and post up my T-jet, only had it three weeks and so far im loving it.
Full pin-stripe leather, cruise control, built in sub and all the other usual spec.
Only current mods are the stickers ;)
Plans for it are: Induction, Forge FMIC, Abarth Turbo, Performance Exhaust and Mapping.

Cheers.
Reactions: Stz1984 and JCarp16
lol thats alright i dont mind!.. and sounds good! there is stanceworks meet in a month or so.. up for that maybe?..

also with 20mm spacers and the camber you have!.. will look so good! .
i cant have any camber really.. drive too many miles soo ill go through tyres too quick :'( ..

looking very very nice though mate and love the big illest sticker

You should have come ultimate dubs man, was awesome, but yer i seen that meet advertised there yesterday, sounds good, il let u know for deffo near the time.
Seen jamies bagged gp aswell at the show, parked across from me in the car park, my car is officially 4x4 stance compared to that beast!

And stop worrying just get some camber on! Remember form>function :p

Last edited:
Tiny update:

6k HIDs fitted, new headunit and coilies back on the front, im winding them down a small amount each week atm to save shaft poppage ;) other side shock has decided to give up now aswell so will be getting done under warranty (n) Other than that not alot going on, im still on the hunt for some wheels, soon now tho ;)

IMG_03902.JPG

Quick pic of the rear camber washer jobbie
IMG_03913.JPG

Mine and a mates mk5 at a recent car meet
IMG_03883.JPG

and how shes sitting at the moment (still too high imo)
IMG_04012.JPG

Cheeeers

Oh dear, these should not be fitted to GP they just end up blinding everyone.

They actually have a beam pattern unlike most others, so dont blind everyone, plus had its first MOT the other day, sorted the shock out, it passed with no problems at all.

For some reason, I reckon a white tyre pen on your tyres would suit your car.

Possibly but i dont think Federal highlighted would look the best haha.

LOve this car mate, cracking job (y)

Thanks bud.

Bad news;

Driveshaft has popped out again :( this time its taken a chunk out of the cup it sits in, so a new cup and spider bearing are on order.

IMG_0681.JPG

I have noticed more recently that 4th gear is getting worse and worse so i decided while the car is off the road to whip the gearbox out, going to send it away this week hopefully its only going to be 4th gear syncro that has gone and wont cost too much, also going to replace the clutch and slave cylinder while its out, the flywheel seems okay..at the moment anyway lol

IMG_06783.JPG

Cheapest clutch kit iv found inc slave:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Gran...CarParts_SM&hash=item3cbf23da27#ht_967wt_1139

Anybody found one cheaper from elsewhere?

Cheers

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
noooooo its in bits :cry: hope it's better soon love your car! noticed you vinyled part of your rear bumper to look like a diffuser, did this the other day thinking I was the first and had no idea what it would look like haha owel :D is there no way to stop the whole driveshaft lark? so much hassle having to fix it all the time I should think (n)

noooooo its in bits :cry: hope it's better soon love your car! noticed you vinyled part of your rear bumper to look like a diffuser, did this the other day thinking I was the first and had no idea what it would look like haha owel :D is there no way to stop the whole driveshaft lark? so much hassle having to fix it all the time I should think (n)

Inooo so do i lol cheers, and yer got it done about a year ago, good cheap mod tbh, only mines actually painted not vinyled haha, yer I think iv found a solution and it doesn't involve shaft extension :) if it works it will be a hell of a lot cheaper aswell! Il let u know how it goes anyway, got some new wheels in mind so it better had work! (y)

Inooo so do i lol cheers, and yer got it done about a year ago, good cheap mod tbh, only mines actually painted not vinyled haha, yer I think iv found a solution and it doesn't involve shaft extension :) if it works it will be a hell of a lot cheaper aswell! Il let u know how it goes anyway, got some new wheels in mind so it better had work! (y)

What you thinking then? Spacers :D
I tried contacting tjetoates about the extended shafts but heard nothing

Yer engine and gbox spacers, I was weighing it up at the weekend and I'm almost certain it will work, il do some pics and a diagram of what I'm thinking :D and yer unfortunately i think toates has left the GP crew (n)

I think he's being sneaky, I saw him in his car a week or 2 ago, may have sold it by now though whooo knoooows! Don't go selling your's Loocas! :D

Back